~ The Official Sopranos Thread ~

Smizzy

Not for nothing, GG - but that was a perfect wisea$$ comment! No need to say, "I was joking." We all know there is some truth to it - unless everyone here lives under a rock.

Anyway, that was lesson number one. ;)

thanks!! :) i just cut and pasted that into my little black book... chapter one!!!

now if i could find something I was an expert at... oh well.

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh, but you can claim "expert" status at a lot of things:

1) changing the subject on a thread - some people refer to this as "hijacking"

2) posting lyrics

3) posting math equations

4) bringing out the worst in TX

5) finding the most bizzare looking men attractive.

:D

oh, but you can claim "expert" status at a lot of things:

1) changing the subject on a thread - some people refer to this as "hijacking"

never!! if you read carefully... you will see that my responses are for the most part directly related to the previous post...or the post i quote... rarely is it just out of the blue...

2) posting lyrics

ok... guilty here.. :lol:

3) posting math equations

again ...see #1... usually related in some way to the thread..

4) bringing out the worst in TX

is that possible? how can one bring out the worst in someone that is the worst?

5) finding the most bizzare looking men attractive.

see now i have to totally disagree with you!! the men i find attractive are oh so handsome!! Attractive is not always about physical beauty... but i cant think of one that i find attractive that is not nice looking. :)

:D

:mrgreen:

That's just it - they never do. They leave things hanging all over the place, because the writers don't bother to coordinate their episodes.

Except for the last 10 minutes, that show was a horrible disappointment. 21 months! 21 months, and THAT's what they bring?

Sopranos has an arrogance that it can do do just about anything and fans will eat it up. So we have to put up with hanging ends, poor storylines, artsy nonsense, dream sequences, Dr. Melfi's billionth discussions about Tony's mother, Bacala in a choo-choo hat, and (next week) Janice breastfeeding.

I'll give it one more week, and then I'm out.

Since this is the final season, they're going to have to tie up loose ends this time around. I know that they aren't going to air the final group of episodes until '08, but it has already been filmed and all of that stuff. It pays to ride this one out if you've been watching all along.

Since this is the final season, they're going to have to tie up loose ends this time around. I know that they aren't going to air the final group of episodes until '08, but it has already been filmed and all of that stuff. It pays to ride this one out if you've been watching all along.

I hope you're right, because there's a Russian still running around in the snow, a skillfully-crafted FBI lamp planted in Tony's basement, and a big, fat, gay, capo, still waiting outside Yankee Stadium to take Meadow's fiance to a game.

EDIT: By the way - there's a nasty rumor going around that we just saw the last episode; That they're going to work backward from this one. To me, it sounds just too far off-the-wall. Even for Sopranos.

EDIT: By the way - there's a nasty rumor going around that we just saw the last episode; That they're going to work backward from this one. To me, it sounds just too far off-the-wall. Even for Sopranos.

I really hope it's not true. It would suck for that to be the last episode.

I really hope it's not true. It would suck for that to be the last episode.
Well, I can't say I know what happens. I DO know that Tony somehow gets healthy enough to travel cross-country next week. This is the episode description from my channel guide for this coming Sunday:
"Join the Club" (2006), Tony has trouble on a business trip to the west coast; the New Jersey faction mourns the loss of another associate; Christopher discusses terrorism with the FBI.

Man, if that was a dream sequence, I'm going to put a shoe through my television screen.

I think the entire thing is a dream sequence...well, sort of. I know I'm way off base with this, but what the hell..I think just about everything that's happend is Tony's imagination conveying it to his shrink...come on, a mob boss going in for therepy? These guys have no moral fiber...it's all in his mind I tell you...wait and see.

I think the entire thing is a dream sequence...well, sort of. I know I'm way off base with this, but what the hell..I think just about everything that's happend is Tony's imagination conveying it to his shrink...come on, a mob boss going in for therepy? These guys have no moral fiber...it's all in his mind I tell you...wait and see.
You just wait. We're going to find out in the final episode that Tony Soprano is really a middle-age housewife from Kenosha, Wisconsin, and this whole HBO series was one big dream sequence.

I couldn't agree with you more. I've actually ended a date early so I could get home to watch the Sopranos!

This is how I see that playing out:

SlugORama99 and chick laying in bed going at it:

SlugoRama99: Ohh, ohh ohh no dammit, ****!

Chick: WTF was that, you lasted like 8 seconds?

SlugoRama99: Uhh, that never happened before, usually I go for hours on end, its just that I have to get home to watch the Sopranos, yeah that's it, see ya!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived