~ The Official Sopranos Thread ~

Smizzy

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If JN were the Sopranos, I would find another place to post. :)

I think another Jet website is more like the Sopranos.

Sooth - The Boss - no one likes.

JG - Sister of the Boss - is an annoying skank

I think another Jet website is more like the Sopranos.

Sooth - The Boss - no one likes.

JG - Sister of the Boss - is an annoying skank

for a website to be compared to Sopranos it has to be a valid , powerful, best of breed website. JN is that. JI is a second rate POS that basically is a power trip for two overweight nimrods who want ego worship from teenyboppers

Chase ran out things to say. Now it's a comedy.

"Yes, Ms. Bacall, we'd like you to say, "Aw, my phvckin' arm!". A new first-getting Mrs. Humphrey Bogart to get slugged and use the "f" word.

Vito's back next week for a guest stint on "Martha Stewart" with decorating on the run tips.

I thought it was okay. It's still better than so much else on tv.

Exactly. This is the only show I watch on TV other than news, weather and sports. So, I look forward to my one hour per week of mindless boob tube watching, and I enjoy the show.

I'm also ready to admit that I'm hooked on "Big Love." Cool show.

I watch that every week and I am always amazed. To think...there are people out there that actually want more than one wife.

Go figure!

yeah, when I think about polygamists,i'm reminded of that commercial of the refs gettin screamed at by coaches & the announcer says..... where do they get that kinda training? then it flashes to ref sittin on the couch gettin screamed at by the wife

Spoiler alert....

Johnnie Sack doesn't like Phil Leotardo and wants Tony to take care of it.

Big Spoiler....

Joe Pesci cameo in the offing, but I don't know if it's in the next 3 weeks or in 2007....

Still, I feel the same way. it's better than most anything else on TV."Big Love" isn't bad either. But I'm looking forward to "Deadwood" and "Rescue Me". Those shows don't dissappoint.

And pretty much this has. Nothing much has happened. Would've been dramatically better if they let AJ rot in jail. He's one character they could lose, with losing Junior kinda sucks. Robert Iller also looks as Italian as Dave Chapelle and he's an awful actor.

where did you hear this?????

that would be cool...i hate PHIL..

Spoiler alert....

Johnnie Sack doesn't like Phil Leotardo and wants Tony to take care of it.

Big Spoiler....

Joe Pesci cameo in the offing, but I don't know if it's in the next 3 weeks or in 2007....

Still, I feel the same way. it's better than most anything else on TV."Big Love" isn't bad either. But I'm looking forward to "Deadwood" and "Rescue Me". Those shows don't dissappoint.

And pretty much this has. Nothing much has happened. Would've been dramatically better if they let AJ rot in jail. He's one character they could lose, with losing Junior kinda sucks. Robert Iller also looks as Italian as Dave Chapelle and he's an awful actor.

Sopranos is seriously lacking.

They do make every week look like the biggest deal and nothing happens.

Sopranos is now OZ and Deadwood is the new Sopranos.

BZ

i'm confused, what's OZ then??...................thanks

they are working up to something big-very slowly.If you noticed every week has been about one character-I gotta tell you though I looked at the clock about 3-4 times during last night's episode waiting for something to happen.Big Love I can't even watch-are you telling me women out there are THAT friggin stupid?

Bring on DEADWOOD-the best of all the HBO shows

It's my understanding that there's not going to be an '07.

There have been a couple of interesting things, lately. AJ has anxiety attacks, like Dad; Tony and Phil doing business behind Johnny's back; Christopher shooting up again. The **** could hit the fan.

The Daily News gossip column let it slip back in January.

As far as "Big Love"-once you cross the GWB and beyond, there are some strange folks out there in the hinterlands. Being married to 3 women seems less like an ideal situation than it does tripling your headaches.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived