~ The Official Sopranos Thread ~

Smizzy

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I will start:

Max: ya, the gay guy Vito Spatafore,, although we may still vote him as Tony

vito_spatafore.jpg

I am Tony. Out of the coma and I have found God. Every day I am alive is a blessing.

That cracked me up in the previews for next weeks episode. Tony has gone soft, lol.

Jesus Christ, I just sat there an wasted an hour of my life watching a f*cking wedding video. Oh yeah great the fag is gonna get whacked, did I have to watch an hour of a wedding video to figure that out!!?? Dumb f*cking series , I'm watching the Family Guy next week, at least there's some decent story line there.

Waste is too hard a knock. But David Chase had about 4 seasons worth of stuff. Now he's repeating himself. After that, how many characters will he set up for Tony to whack(this year it will be Phil Leotardo) and for some member of his family to threaten him? We've already gotten that out of the way with Uncle Junior.

It's still better than almost anything else except "Deadwood." And I think "Rome" was intriguing too. And given how much crap is now on, that may not be saying much.Also, to be fair "Sopranos" has to be something of a soap opera or otherwise it would be like Sam Pekinpaugh directing the battle scene in "Braveheart".

Vito must've offed himself.

Waste is too hard a knock. But David Chase had about 4 seasons worth of stuff. Now he's repeating himself. After that, how many characters will he set up for Tony to whack(this year it will be Phil Leotardo) and for some member of his family to threaten him? We've already gotten that out of the way with Uncle Junior.

It's still better than almost anything else except "Deadwood." And I think "Rome" was intriguing too. And given how much crap is now on, that may not be saying much.Also, to be fair "Sopranos" has to be something of a soap opera or otherwise it would be like Sam Pekinpaugh directing the battle scene in "Braveheart".

Vito must've offed himself.

Oh. So you'r ok with wasting an hour of your life watching some fat heffer's wedding video? Especially considering you don't even know the afformentioned fat heffer? I'd rather watch video of Max and his donkey than that crap!! At least I know Max. :Cuss:

I'm mostly glad that stupid "Kevin Finnerty" storyline is over. I think they're setting things up. The hit on Frankie Valli could end in all sorts of ways. Is Phil really talking **** about Johnny Sac, or is he scamming Tony?

Vito in the fag gear was hilarious. I agree with Bugg. He whacks himself.

1) I am glad that a-hole Vito got caught in the pink...hopefully that waddling SOB gets whacked P***Y style.

2) AJ is a PR*CK, I hope he gets whacked as well.

3) Meadow has mega issues, why is Finn dating such a drama queen?

4) Uncle Junior is finally in the Looney Bin...hahaha, priceless.

5) Johnny Sac crying sealed his fate, that mofo is gonna be replaced pretty quickly...

6) Rudy (Frankie Valli) should only be rubbed out after he sings a song..

7) Christopher may get whacked...especially after being so forward with Tony about the Rudy whacking.

8) These arabs are up to NO GOOD. They should be whacked...

9) Basically whack everyone except the psychiatrist...she has a lovely pair of Gams!

LL

1) I am glad that a-hole Vito got caught in the pink...hopefully that waddling SOB gets whacked P***Y style.

2) AJ is a PR*CK, I hope he gets whacked as well.

3) Meadow has mega issues, why is Finn dating such a drama queen?

4) Uncle Junior is finally in the Looney Bin...hahaha, priceless.

5) Johnny Sac crying sealed his fate, that mofo is gonna be replaced pretty quickly...

6) Rudy (Frankie Valli) should only be rubbed out after he sings a song..

7) Christopher may get whacked...especially after being so forward with Tony about the Rudy whacking.

8) These arabs are up to NO GOOD. They should be whacked...

9) Basically whack everyone except the psychiatrist...she has a lovely pair of Gams!

LL

I was still cracking up this morning about the way Frankie Valli as Rusty(my homie and Paisan) was refereed to as "The Mayor Of The Munchkin City"-he IS about 5'2" I'd guess

Oh. So you'r ok with wasting an hour of your life watching some fat heffer's wedding video? Especially considering you don't even know the afformentioned fat heffer? I'd rather watch video of Max and his donkey than that crap!! At least I know Max. :Cuss:

After watching the video you will question what you know. Laws of physics included.

I'm not liking the way my heritage is being portrayed by this slanderous show and if this thread is not taken down I will be forced to leave this site for good...ahem

Don't make me unveil the list of Italian jokes! Summanabitch!

I will start:

Max: ya, the gay guy Vito Spatafore,, although we may still vote him as Tony

vito_spatafore.jpg

How perfect is this,,Max's alter-ego gets caught with ass-less chaps in a Gay Biker bar,,,

plus it looks like Max/Vito may be sleepin with the fishes next week,,,

are you offended????? you drama queen.....

Jesus Christ, I just sat there an wasted an hour of my life watching a f*cking wedding video. Oh yeah great the fag is gonna get whacked, did I have to watch an hour of a wedding video to figure that out!!?? Dumb f*cking series , I'm watching the Family Guy next week, at least there's some decent story line there.

Archived