Becton, take 3

Bronx

18 minutes ago, Bronx said:

Hey puppet master.

The difference is obvious, he is a PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL PLAYER and needs to post real workouts, not this amateur crap. 

Maybe he is just playing with people to see how stupid comments he can get.

1 minute ago, Bronx said:

Because we are frustrated Jets fans that deserve sh*t pies.

He is a 23 year old kid who is probably tired of reading negative sh*t no matter what he does so he might just get back by giving them something to gripe about and have a few laughs for himself and his buddies. I wouldn’t blame him.

2 minutes ago, Joejet said:

He is a 23 year old kid who is probably tired of reading negative sh*t no matter what he does so he might just get back by giving them something to gripe about and have a few laughs for himself and his buddies. I wouldn’t blame him.

How many 19 year old kids died defending this country? He is a 23 year old millionaire getting paid to be a pro.

5 minutes ago, Bronx said:

How many 19 year old kids died defending this country? He is a 23 year old millionaire getting paid to be a pro.

You make a stupid comment that has absolutely nothing to do with the subject matter and give me a thumb down for responding with an equally dumb comment. What a baby.

• Thumb Down 1

1 hour ago, Spoot-Face said:

Holy sh*t, are those 135 pounders he's carrying around in each hand?

Me; staring at the 20 and 35 pounders I "work out" with:

Sad Mood GIF by Tennis TV

I thought the same thing. Haha. I’ll probably break my back trying to get just one of those things off the ground.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

Let me check, brb.

*checks own posting history*

Nope, never once asked for videos of someone's workout.

Okaaaayyyyy! LMAO. Whatever Spoot-Face. Stick to mediocricy, then again, we all do.

3 minutes ago, Joejet said:

You make a stupid comment that has absolutely nothing to do with the subject matter and give me a thumb down for responding with an equally dumb comment. What a baby.

Absolutely nothing right? You are defending his age when there are kids putting their lives on the line. There is relevance and the thumb down is well deserved for your approach. 

1 minute ago, Jolot said:

Bronx , I give up, the thumbs downs are just too much . If you promise to stop thumbs downing us all I promise I will post workout videos of myself , and will lobby to convince others to do the same . 

One more just for you. Send me your number princess!

• Thumb Down 1

3 minutes ago, Jolot said:

Bronx , I give up, the thumbs downs are just too much . If you promise to stop thumbs downing us all I promise I will post workout videos of myself , and will lobby to convince others to do the same . 

Should we all wear matching outfits, or just go shirtless?

• Haha 1