USFL Game Thread - Generals Vs. Stallions.

JTJet

4 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

This has actually been fun to watch.  Couple of players who look they deserve a shot in the big leagues too.

This is the chance for many to shine after not making it to the NFL. There will be a few gems here.

• Upvote 1

Perez had an amazing game. 72% completion rate, 2 TDs, 0 INTs. That's a QBR of around 175

The Generals also had 222 rush yards.

They had more time of possession, almost double offensive yardage. Seems like they threw the game away.

Was a pretty fun game. Not many issues I had with it.

26 minutes ago, Hex said:

Perez had an amazing game. 72% completion rate, 2 TDs, 0 INTs. That's a QBR of around 175

The Generals also had 222 rush yards.

They had more time of possession, almost double offensive yardage. Seems like they threw the game away.

Was a pretty fun game. Not many issues I had with it.

Why did they bench him ?

• Upvote 1

The defenses were both gased at the end and it just turned in to an option QB game, for both teams. As they build up there game endurance, maybe it will get better after a few games? I found online that they started camp on March 22. I doubt they had a preseason tune up, so it was what you would expect late in the game. I did manage to watch the whole game so it kept my attention.