Hey Garb how did Shasta beat you to this Bargin?

Savage69

I can't see the picture and quite frankly, I am glad.

I have said this before and I will say it again. Do not use my messageboard name in any childish bullsh*t. Some others here may find it cute - I don't. I think it's disrepectful.

I have said this before and I will say it again. Do not use my messageboard name in any childish bullsh*t. Some others here may find it cute - I don't. I think it's disrepectful.

Funny when Tom was here you had a sense of Humor..I guess it left with him?:rolleyes:

I think I have a pretty good sense of humor (I think ;) ) - but jokes that include pictures of dildos or whatever that was (I could not see it) seems disrepectful to me when it is coming from someone I have never met and do not know. Maybe I'm just "old fashioned" that way.

13, the idea of Troy in Puke Jets Green makes me gag, gag, gag, gag, gag, gag, gag, gag, gag, gag, gag, gag, gag, gag, gag, gag, gag, gag, gag, gag.

I think I have a pretty good sense of humor (I think ;) ) - but jokes that include pictures of dildos or whatever that was (I could not see it) seems disrepectful to me when it is coming from someone I have never met and do not know. Maybe I'm just "old fashioned" that way.

13, the idea of Troy in Puke Jets Green makes me gag, gag, gag, gag, gag, gag, gag, gag, gag, gag, gag, gag, gag, gag, gag, gag, gag, gag, gag, gag.

lol, I don't think you have to worry about that Garb, we want to get younger, I think Mangini's first order of business was getting rid of all the wheel chairs

YOUR message board? hahahahahaha now thats a laugher

since when did you own this place?

Reports out of Boston last nite had Mangini showing strong interest in Brown. He's old, for sure, and yes, Mangini is trying to get younger (BB too) but you need a savvy old vet for one or two years to show the way and lead by example. Is there any better example of selfless, team guy, than Troy? I'll answer that for you: NO.

Plus, he's actually okay when your in a pinch and need a nickleback.:)

You know, I bet that if Troy ever became a Je.....forget it, I can't even say it.......I'd cry. Then gag. ;)

Just to Clarify..It was a real Real Estate Ad that had some Funny misprinted words and mentioned Shasta that may be a Town somewhere..

...I apologize, Savage. "Hang" around here long enough and you go crazy. For every football thread there are 2 Max and Smizzy are gay threads, 1 GOB is having sex with Smizzy's wife thread, 3 sheep make great sexual partners threads, and 1 prison hotties thread.

That said, Blackout does fancy himself the next Peter Gammons....

...I apologize, Savage. "Hang" around here long enough and you go crazy. For every football thread there are 2 Max and Smizzy are gay threads, 1 GOB is having sex with Smizzy's wife thread, 3 sheep make great sexual partners threads, and 1 prison hotties thread.

I agree..I mean Smizzy has to but GOB??:eek:

so then what's the childish stuff you were talking about??

so then what's the childish stuff you were talking about??

Well, personally speaking, when you post pictures of vibrators or tampons in a thread addressed to a female poster you don't know beyond the internet - it's offensive.

Childish may have been the wrong word to use - actually no, it WAS the wrong word to use. Childish is what makes this site work.

Now - yes, I was wrong to jump to this conclusion (I could not see the picture) and I have apologized to Curtis Martin's biggest fan, Savage.

Well, personally speaking, when you post pictures of vibrators or tampons in a thread addressed to a female poster you don't know beyond the internet - it's offensive.

Childish may have been the wrong word to use - actually no, it WAS the wrong word to use. Childish is what makes this site work.

Now - yes, I was wrong to jump to this conclusion (I could not see the picture) and I have apologized to Curtis Martin's biggest fan, Savage.

I like Troy Brown much better! Now there's a Class Guy and a hell of a Bingo player!!;)

• 2 years later...

Archived