College bowl games thread

freestater

5 minutes ago, jetswinbaby! said:

Trust me...

We will not need to draft a QB...

We got Mike White...

Let’s hope so. Let’s hope  so

his numbers averaged out for a full season are promising and he’s only played 6 games. So let’s hope 2023 is Mike F’n White show. 

2 minutes ago, Paradis said:

Feels like Ohio might put some distance on this one if UGA can’t figure out how to start putting together some long drives 

Its over.  We can't get pressure on stroud and can't cover their WRs.  Almost made it rhough 2022 without a loss, but we are gonna come up one day short (no pun intended).

11 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

We are not in any position to draft one of the top guys and I doubt if the jets use big draft capital to draft one two years after the project guy we have now.  If White does not pan out the next two games we will be going after vet QBs.

Okay, I’ll admit it. I’d trade up to get Stroud.
(and yes, I know the definition of insanity)

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, nyjets1969 said:

Why the guy is perfect for the jets scheme keep drafting these top althetic QBs like wilson which I said would be a bust give me reason instead of stupid video

You want reasons? Here are two.

It’s a stupid idea, and saying  “I want a QB because he looks like Chad Pennington with his helmet on” is even more stupid.

13 minutes ago, Lith said:

Its over.  We can't get pressure on stroud and can't cover their WRs.  Almost made it rhough 2022 without a loss, but we are gonna come up one day short (no pun intended).

Just feels like Georgia is letting their own game get away from them. No quick and easy throws, no Bowers, no hard runs… fallen into relying on a big plays to survive 

• Upvote 2

ESPN has differing telecasts of this game Ohio State vs Georgia. Regular broadcast on ESPN, Pat Mcafee version (split screen) on Espn2, Skycast with no announcers but stadium audio on Espnnews ESPN Command Center (split screen) on EspnU, Georgia announcers split screen on SEC Network, in Spanish on ESPN Deportes. 

6 minutes ago, Paradis said:

Just feels like Georgia is letting their own game get away from them. No quick and easy throws, no Bowers, no hard runs… fallen into relying on a big plays to survive 

Looks like we feel to much pressure to match them score for score,  I thought we might have a chance to play that game when we were running well in the 2nd quarter, but OSU has taken that away in the 3rd qarter and Bennett looks lost.  Indecisive, making bad reads, could have thrown 2 or 3 picks. 

Just picked the wrong night for a bad game on both sides of the ball.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Lith said:

Looks like we feel to much pressure to match them score for score,  I thought we might have a chance to play that game when we were running well in the 2nd quarter, but OSU has taken that away in the 3rd qarter and Bennett looks lost.  Indecisive, making bad reads, could have thrown 2 or 3 picks. 

Just picked the wrong night for a bad game on both sides of the ball.

You drew the short straw getting an angry Ohio St team. Still in this though, keep the faith buddy.

4 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

I’m not crazy about them going for 3 there, but let’s see how it plays out.

I was not crazy about it either, but I also had no cofnidence that Bennett would have made the play.  At least we got the stop we needed from the D.