Is it time to admit Jets and Rex just deserve each other?

jgb

Ah yes, pining for Rex.

You are a mule, a working mule.  A rented working mule.

So you are maltreated by all the people that rent you.

You get beat, with a stick and get passed on from owner to owner.

At some point as a mule you look back and say "You know it really was not so bad being owned by farmer jones, he only beat me 3 times a day!  I wish I was still with farmer jones!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

As yes pining for Rex.

You are a mule, a working mule.  A rented working mule.

So you are maltreated by all the people that rent you.

You get beat, with a stick and get passed on from owner to owner.

At some point as a mule you look back and say "You know it really was not so bad being owned by farmer jones, he only beat me 3 times a day!  I wish I was still with farmer jones!

Exactly. Rex beat us less. This is the concept.

Rex was a shooting star - a flash in the pan.

..the longer he coached the worse his teams played.  Never won again after his 1st 2 stellar seasons with the Jets.  6 straight seasons with the Jets and Bills..failing to post a winning record.  A complete disaster in Buffalo that finished him as a coach.

No thank you.  Sean Payton or keep Saleh for another year.  The OC?  A change there seems needed.

If Tanney doesnt get fired he uses that cap space that Idzik didnt and who knows what happens. best HC and GM combo in maybe our history.

even if Idzik uses that 30 mil instead of trying to screw Rex to get him to fail so he could pick his own coach who knows what turn this team takes.

this should be a lesson to all of you guys who want someone fired. Bowles replaced Rex. Idzik replaced Tanney. 

the grass isnt always greener on the other side. most of the time its worst

3 minutes ago, doitny said:

If Tanney doesnt get fired he uses that cap space that Idzik didnt and who knows what happens. best HC and GM combo in maybe our history.

even if Idzik uses that 30 mil instead of trying to screw Rex to get him to fail so he could pick his own coach who knows what turn this team takes.

this should be a lesson to all of you guys who want someone fired. Bowles replaced Rex. Idzik replaced Tanney. 

the grass isnt always greener on the other side. most of the time its worst

Saleh and Gase make Bowles and Rex look like Lombardi and Landry.