Indiana Jones and the Stairway To Heaven Mafia - DAY 1 ( part 1 and 2- town wins)

Nolder

Just now, Barry McCockinner said:

Yes didn't think that through. It was more of a for example question. 

The scenario you laid out makes sense I just question why they'd take this approach if they don't have more juice.

2 hypotheses:

1.) two scum left

2.) dysfunctional scum team, 1 left and just going out with a bang

If we run my play, it’ll be the pragmatic path to securing a win.

Just now, jgb said:

Could this be an outrageous gambit by two remaining cornered mafia to both false claim doc to basically validate the survivor?

Yea, thought crossed my mind. Stark dues as doc, they both claim doc, but I think that’s pretty out there.

Just run my play.

35 minutes ago, jgb said:

If we kill you (example) then we go into the night with two claimed docs. Mafia can shoot at me, real doc or rando. With you here.

With competing doc claims they probably leave real doc for uncertainty value tomorrow and shoot a random to guarantee a kill. Still with you.

Where I lose you is if they kill a random, how does that help us differentiate real and fake doc?

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Yea, thought crossed my mind. Stark dues as doc, they both claim doc, but I think that’s pretty out there.

Just run my play.

There’s a pending question above on your play

JFC, I lied and said I had 4x protection when I only  had 3X so @jgb wouldn't get targeted tonight.  

I tried to crypticly tell jgb that we were running out of time. If i wasnt such a noob i would have never mentioned protecting Barry night 1 and said i had 3X pro and was down to one and it would have jived with whatever 3X PR scum had for balance.

33 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

It doesn’t.

That’s your job, haha

The whole schematic is to get you protection for additional nights. You view one or the other doc and provide guidance on who to Lynch.

Again, lynching lurker or green now = risk of losing the doc via this Lynch and the cop in the subsequent night. That would decimate us if there are 2 scum left.

Ultimately your call.

@jgb

already answered you 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Lurker89 said:

JFC, I lied and said I had 4x protection when I only  had 3X so @jgb wouldn't get targeted tonight.  

I tried to crypticly tell jgb that we were running out of time. If i wasnt such a noob i would have never mentioned protecting Barry night 1 and said i had 3X pro and was down to one and it would have jived with whatever 3X PR scum had for balance.

Why would you downgrade your protections inviting a kill shot my man. Would’ve been better to leave it as you laid it originally and make them wonder 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Lurker89 said:

Almost too sloppy and contrived to be scummy, assuming scum would have put together the details as a group.

@jgb

already answered you 

Missed it thanks. This play requires a high degree of confidence in addition to janitor they don’t have a lawyer. I smell the other is either a lawyer or doc (EDIT GODFATHER) since I’m a completely reliable unrestricted cop it would be needed for balance

Just now, jgb said:

Missed it thanks. This play requires a high degree of confidence in addition to janitor they don’t have a lawyer. I smell the other is either a lawyer or doc since I’m a completely reliable unrestricted cop it would be needed for balance

It’s not bulletproof, but it’s far more pragmatic than forcing it now and lynching wrong. Not sure what else to tell you.

It’s not bulletproof, but it’s far more pragmatic than forcing it now and lynching wrong. Not sure what else to tell you.

Obviously I need to sleep on this. I ask for votes to be cleared so if there’s two scum out there they cannot roll a night train 

10 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Almost too sloppy and contrived to be scummy, assuming scum would have put together the details as a group.

Shoulder Shrug GIF

I tried to make a play and protect jgb with deception because I had not protections left.

You sus'd out that they should just kill barry making my play pointless.