Game Thread - CTM Search Party (GAME OVER)

8 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

@JiFields answer here? You’re saying you’re the resident town whore, did Ape posting all game as a character that seems to fit your claimed role ring any alarm bells?

No, go back and look, I kept guessing what Ape's role was based on his PR.  I think at one point I said "Stripper with daddy issues paying her way through school" ie; the type of women CTM dats.  I'm a straight up Whore, so I could see the nuance based on his posts. 

14 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Well, we were right on the post restriction piece, lol.

And he lied about everything else.  Not surprising.  Literally could have accidentally cleared a potential scum and doesn't realize how bad that is?

Ouch.

Honestly I didn't see the usual APE this game maybe he just didn't feel up to playing a vanilla role so he claimed Lie Detector to take the shot from scum knowing they would only get town. if he did this then good play by him.

JIF needs to die. His role and shot in the dark in such a large game was nonsense. Very convenient role he chose and using it on the first day was very suspect as well.

8 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

@jgb this is the proper way to sacrifice yourself for the greater good and info. Never lie as town unless it cannot hurt the town. They wasted their shot on STD Barbie and I’m a fukkin baller.

suck my dick GIF

Suck it scum!!!

7 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Honestly I didn't see the usual APE this game maybe he just didn't feel up to playing a vanilla role so he claimed Lie Detector to take the shot from scum knowing they would only get town. if he did this then good play by him.

JIF needs to die. His role and shot in the dark in such a large game was nonsense. Very convenient role he chose and using it on the first day was very suspect as well.

2 hours ago, The Crusher said:

It’s February fool, it’s the New me part of the yearly cycle. Mrs Crusher cooks healthier for me (I hate it) and I go to the gym and when I come home she go’s “ Hercules, Hercules , Hercules. I don’t actually do anything when Im there. I pour a little water on the front of my shirt and take a picture for  her to show her how hard I’m working. Are you even married dude? It’s work son! See..

25C1AE0E-E76C-47E0-8E50-FD3B5752C759.jpeg

Crusher runs into gym, goes to water fountain, gets shirt wet and takes this pic.

runs back to the car and goes and gets 4 - triple bacon cheesburgers and a shake. drives home with meat sweats and claims "workout" to the wife.

Legend

11 minutes ago, JiFields said:

lol, dude is playing terrible.  If Leelou didnt confirm they received the same PM, I'd vote him today too. 

I said this on D1 too

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, JiFields said:

If you're really town, you're playing awful.  He was clearly providing cover for me.  It was the night phase.  Why would he share that info? 

APE was not providing cover for you at all . he was baiting scum to shoot him and that is all . It was a good vanilla town move for the town not for JIF

1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

Don't play selfish JIF . Last game you wanted to lynch the outed Deputy to get info .... You are now basically vanilla town and could provide the best info for town if you are lynched, otherwise we don't know if you or others were up to something. As I stated in an earlier post APE could be scum as well. So your lynch can work two fold and let us know if APE is clean as well and he still has a role right ?

based on Apes flip what's the theory here? 

this is why I don't like the "either or & or linking players" like this. 

the fact is that JiF being a role cop could be either alignment and ape didn't know his alignment or have a way to vet it. 

13 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

^^^ refusing to scum hunt. 

The only info the entire game has right now, is that I provided a scum role and name to the town and he wants to remove this information and the only player who the town has benefited from. 

Why the rush?  If I'm scum, wont it become clear?  

Easy scum right here fellas, there is no reason to lynch me of all players today.

15 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

LOL

12 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

LOL what a douche Pretty sure you're scum my vote stays on you no matter what 

So you dont know that I'm scum, you just want to lynch me because something something something illogical?  lol

2 minutes ago, Stark said:

the fact is that JiF being a role cop could be either alignment and ape didn't know his alignment or have a way to vet it. 

It's so illogical, it's hard to address.  And now he's flailing. 

1 minute ago, JiFields said:

^^^ refusing to scum hunt. 

The only info the entire game has right now, is that I provided a scum role and name to the town and he wants to remove this information and the only player who the town has benefited from. 

Why the rush?  If I'm scum, wont it become clear?  

Easy scum right here fellas, there is no reason to lynch me of all players today.

I'm not going to respond to this nonsense anymore My case is on the last 2-3 pages if people care to read it. Your attempt to water down the thread hoping people skim through stops here .

9 hours ago, Greenseed4 said:

So Night actions get delayed because scum was “busy at work” and then Crusher gets home “late from the gym”

…cause he strikes us all as someone who is dedicated to his health. 

Interested Kevin Nash GIF

9 hours ago, Greenseed4 said:

I don’t buy the 1x action that gets used on D1

vote JiF 

8 hours ago, Greenseed4 said:

I’m an idiot. I forgot Crusher is already dead. Let’s remove him from the suspect list.

Still an idiot here… It was N1 not D1.

Well this should prove I’m not in a QT. 

who's your candidate for a Lynch today, or are you going to be MIA the whole day again

need some activity here 

@Lurker89 @BallinPB @Pac @Beaver @Drums

On 2/6/2023 at 8:39 AM, Smashmouth said:

JIF claimed 1 time role cop and like he said AVM turned out to be exactly what JIF claimed he was. AVM's defense was weak yet we have 4 dopes voting JIF ? Makes no sense what so ever. Even if you do not believe AVM is scum, how do you come to the conclusion to vote JIF when he got the role correct ?

Why the change of heart, Smash?   lmfao

On 2/6/2023 at 8:37 AM, Jetsfan80 said:

Official Day 2 Vote Count

AVM (4) - JiF, Drums, Leelou, Smash

JiF (4) - Arsis, Hal, Barry, Beaver

Pac (3) - Hess, Jvill, Stark

Arsis (1) - BG

Smash (1) - Ape

With 20 players alive it takes 11 votes to lynch

On 2/6/2023 at 8:48 AM, Smashmouth said:

pretty sure there's scum in that group

Why the change of heart, Smash? 

20 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

@Integrity28 Looks like someone is afraid to jump on the late train and look too scummy. After pushing me to get involved .

Along with pointing fingers at Verval who also happens to not be on the train. Beaver not looking good either seems to be playing dumb but doing a really bad job of it.

Smash, analyzing the players who didnt follow my lead...

20 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

The point is JIF got the role correct and AVM flipped scum . With all the roles in mafia scum you think JIF was throwing darts here ? The only way JIF is scum is if this was as mentioned before a early buss attempt. Now that JIF is roleless we can test that at some point

lolololololololoolololol

9 minutes ago, JiFields said:

This mofo., lmfao   He was setting up the next 2 days of lynches but now he knows, Ape was providing cover.

holy sh*t, get rid of this please 

Hey dumb ass I made it clear APE was full of sh*t early with his lie detector bullsh*t. I was surprised when he flipped town but now its clear exactly why he did what he did and I laid that out as well. APE himself claimed he was trying to draw the shot from scum, so give it up, you're starting to look like a fool. 

You and AVM cooked up a weak scum buss move and its as simple as that.

Now that your claiming Vanilla town you should be fine with a lynch for information like you ALWAYS preach unless of course it pertains to you. 

4 minutes ago, JiFields said:

Why the change of heart, Smash?   lmfao

JIF not every single idea or strategy in this game comes to people instantly / Obviously I gave this some thought ...Knee jerk reactions lead to nothing. At first it seemed genuine you nailed AVM after more thought on the subject it seems way too convenient.

10 minutes ago, Stark said:

gonna 

VOTE SMASH

While JiF may not be town, the theory behind reasoning to vote jif to prove ape and vice versa not a good look. 

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

JIF not every single idea or strategy in this game comes to people instantly / Obviously I gave this some thought ...Knee jerk reactions lead to nothing. At first it seemed genuine you nailed AVM after more thought on the subject it seems way too convenient.

Jennifer Lawrence Ok GIF

6 minutes ago, JiFields said:

Smash, analyzing the players who didnt follow my lead...

Gee JIF I though I wasn't scum hunting yet here you are pulling up posts with me doing exactly that SCUM HUNTING. Unless like everything else you are the suspect or you are the vanilla town that could provide the best info with a lynch

20 minutes ago, Stark said:

Crusher runs into gym, goes to water fountain, gets shirt wet and takes this pic.

runs back to the car and goes and gets 4 - triple bacon cheesburgers and a shake. drives home with meat sweats and claims "workout" to the wife.

Legend

I said this on D1 too

I get the jalapeño burger to increase the redness in my face. Tell my wife,” it’s the niacin flush baby!” 

• Haha 4

18 minutes ago, Stark said:

I didn't link those players they linked themselves with lies and yet in the end somehow I'm scum . Good job Stark. Bravo !!!

19 minutes ago, Stark said:

The bad look is he was lining up lynches based on nothing.  There was no info, Ape had not provide a LD result, etc.  It was just talk.  His rationale is completely illogical and he's done a 180 since pressuring anyone not voting AVM based on the only useful info provided by anyone yet in this game, me, other than I guess Lee/Verb mason team.  And now, he wants to kill that player and he doesnt even think I'm scum.

Easy lynch here. 

14 hours ago, JiFields said:

I'm town, not 3rd party or scum.

14 hours ago, Arsis said:

I think jif and ape are the last two scum. Jif is godfather and ape is going to try and vet them burn by saying he used a lie detection and jif is telling the truth. The back and forth seems forced.

Also jif multiple times said he was scum so ape would only have to lie detect those posts. This is just for show.

13 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

lynch JIF tomorrow gives us the best info closely followed by the APE if JIF flips scum. Ape, I forget is that a one time Lie Detector ?

2 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

Don't play selfish JIF . Last game you wanted to lynch the outed Deputy to get info .... You are now basically vanilla town and could provide the best info for town if you are lynched, otherwise we don't know if you or others were up to something. As I stated in an earlier post APE could be scum as well. So your lynch can work two fold and let us know if APE is clean as well and he still has a role right ?

7 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

what in the hell are you talking about ?? 

Unvote JIF vote Stark

@Smashmouth jif made his LD statemtne to ape before any of us knew ape was lying about LD. why would JiF do that. if he's scum and ape is legit, JiF is dead/found out.

arsis and you were pushing the Lynch JiF  thing 12 hours ago. why were you on this Lynch jif thing all night and even into the morning before we saw any scene from night

I am leaning town on jif because he was willing to make the LD statement and when he did, no way he knew ape was not able to actually lie detect it..