Game Thread - CTM Search Party (GAME OVER)

30 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Jif should really say he’s town role cop, so I can LD that sh*t.

I'm technically not the role cop.  I'm the town Whore, I had a 1x time ability to **** someone and find out their role.  I'm just really really good at this and **** really good. 

Or according to Arsis and Verb, I bussed my teammate in the most incredible fashion ever imaginable.  Yes, me, the worst scum player ever, created what would go down as the great gambit of all time, a slow play peep results, where I asked the town for their opinion on what it could be, didnt share the name and let my teammate reveal before I shared the name, only to laugh at him, immediately vote him and claim greatness.

Muahahahahahahaha

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

Speaking strictly for myself, AVM deserves to die not just because he's claiming to be robo cop (if you remember that game a while ago where someone claimed to be like doc and cop at the same time), but the problem for me is this could potentially be a bus attempt if AVM is indeed scum. As someone who was at the receiving end of a CTM pied piping game and because 80 is clearly manufacturing game roles based on our collective meta, I have no idea if there's some benefit to bussing or some godfather type of situation that you might have that is trying to make a play here to end game.

Let's say AVM is scum:

1x view -> chose to use first night -> nails scum.

There's a little bit of convenience here especially since your claimed role is also on the knifes edge of town or scum alignment. Hence "why AVM" is relevant. 

Based on gameplay itself prior to this reveal stuff I've had a lean town read on you, but am a little concerned about a potential bus going on. But first things first, gotta see what happens with AVM.

Sure but how does how I got there, mater?  I could create whatever lie I wanted to, I dont know, maybe I'm not seeing something but I fail to see how you could slip up on that type of play.  Like, what rationale to pick AVM that I used would be seen as suspicious?  

Anywho, also be pretty ****ed up if AVM comes out of the wood works, plays for the first time in ages, and I'm like, he dude, great to have you back, I'm bussing you on D2.  lmfao  HUGE WIFOM, I know but that would be so ****ed up.  lol  I'm a selfish prick in this game but I'm not that big of an a$$hole.  lmfao

9 minutes ago, JiFields said:

I'm technically not the role cop.  I'm the town Whore, I had a 1x time ability to **** someone and find out their role.  I'm just really really good at this and **** really good. 

Or according to Arsis and Verb, I bussed my teammate in the most incredible fashion ever imaginable.  Yes, me, the worst scum player ever, created what would go down as the great gambit of all time, a slow play peep results, where I asked the town for their opinion on what it could be, didnt share the name and let my teammate reveal before I shared the name, only to laugh at him, immediately vote him and claim greatness.

Muahahahahahahaha

But are you town?

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, JiFields said:

Sure but how does how I got there, mater?  I could create whatever lie I wanted to, I dont know, maybe I'm not seeing something but I fail to see how you could slip up on that type of play.  Like, what rationale to pick AVM that I used would be seen as suspicious?  

Anywho, also be pretty ****ed up if AVM comes out of the wood works, plays for the first time in ages, and I'm like, he dude, great to have you back, I'm bussing you on D2.  lmfao  HUGE WIFOM, I know but that would be so ****ed up.  lol  I'm a selfish prick in this game but I'm not that big of an a$$hole.  lmfao

I like how you revealed and the deferred to everyone else on how it should go… then AVM revealed… than after weighing sentiment and reactions it became “obvi AVM is scum I’m the greatest”.

Felt like you two might have been geared up to go with whichever way the wind blew.

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I like how you revealed and the deferred to everyone else on how it should go… then AVM revealed… than after weighing sentiment and reactions it became “obvi AVM is scum I’m the greatest”.

Felt like you two might have been geared up to go with whichever way the wind blew.

Espn What GIF by Jomboy Media

18 minutes ago, Hal N of Provo said:

I feel like you are selling me on JiF not letting us decide.  Very scummy.  

I asked JIF to say he’s town aligned and he won’t. I don’t know wtf you are talking about… seems like you’re defending him though.

18 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I asked JIF to say he’s town aligned and he won’t. I don’t know wtf you are talking about… seems like you’re defending him though.

idk, thought I told you I was "Town Whore"  - I mean?  idk but I Just gave you the full throttle, so suck it, or kill me, idgaf.  I served scum up yet again.

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

Bring the town whore is flavor. I’m asking you to specifically say you are town aligned.

22 minutes ago, JiFields said:

idk, thought I told you I was "Town Whore"  - I mean?  idk but I Just gave you the full throttle, so suck it, or kill me, idgaf.  I served scum up yet again.

Granted 80 being 80, but no red flags raised for either of you on the other's character/role, claimed or hinted? JiF is claiming town whore, while Ape has been posting for days about being bent over every desk on campus.

1 minute ago, jvill 51 said:

Granted 80 being 80, but no red flags raised for either of you on the other's character/role, claimed or hinted? JiF is claiming town whore, while Ape has been posting for days about being bent over every desk on campus.

I think jif and ape are the last two scum. Jif is godfather and ape is going to try and vet them burn by saying he used a lie detection and jif is telling the truth. The back and forth seems forced.

Also jif multiple times said he was scum so ape would only have to lie detect those posts. This is just for show.

2 minutes ago, Arsis said:

I think jif and ape are the last two scum. Jif is godfather and ape is going to try and vet them burn by saying he used a lie detection and jif is telling the truth. The back and forth seems forced.

Also jif multiple times said he was scum so ape would only have to lie detect those posts. This is just for show.

Pretty solid honestly, good stuff. 

49 minutes ago, JiFields said:

I'm town, not 3rd party or scum.

Thanks.

48 minutes ago, JiFields said:

You said “town Whore”. The lowercase just made me want to have assurance it was an alignment statement and not done tricky town whore flavor name, but scum aligned.

47 minutes ago, JiFields said:

My balls, lick them

Time and place.

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Arsis said:

How many times do I need to say I barely read the game before this weekend, lol?

Anyway, you do you.