Game Thread - CTM Search Party (GAME OVER)

7 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

then how in the hell did he guess ninja ? Be correct and have AVM counter with a bogus Town claim ?

He can be any alignment with that roll.  Often goes either way about the same apparently.  

JiF was forcefully accused by @Arsis right before the claim and then JiF was evasive as hell for a day after.  

I don’t know why you JiF and everyone keeps asking me to restate what made JiF look suspicious.  Me and @Lurker89 are both total newbs and both of us can see it was wonky.   Maybe familiarity is blinding.  

@Integrity28 Looks like someone is afraid to jump on the late train and look too scummy. After pushing me to get involved .

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Final Day 2 Vote Count

AVM (10) - JiF, Drums, Leelou, Smash, Hal, JVOR, Stark, Beaver, Lurker, Arsis

Pac (2) - Hess, Jvill

JiF (1) - Beaver

Arsis (1) - BG

Not Voting (5) - Ape, Pac, Ballin, Verbal, Peen

With 19 players alive it takes 10 votes to lynch

Along with pointing fingers at Verval who also happens to not be on the train. Beaver not looking good either seems to be playing dumb but doing a really bad job of it.

1 minute ago, Hal N of Provo said:

He can be any alignment with that roll.  Often goes either way about the same apparently.  

JiF was forcefully accused by @Arsis right before the claim and then JiF was evasive as hell for a day after.  

I don’t know why you JiF and everyone keeps asking me to restate what made JiF look suspicious.  Me and @Lurker89 are both total newbs and both of us can see it was wonky.   Maybe familiarity is blinding.  

The point is JIF got the role correct and AVM flipped scum . With all the roles in mafia scum you think JIF was throwing darts here ? The only way JIF is scum is if this was as mentioned before a early buss attempt. Now that JIF is roleless we can test that at some point

• Upvote 1

Also on the possible JIF/AVM buss attempt the ninja role might have been one of the weaker scum roles so he was expendable but Im not going that direction just yet . As I said JIF is now roleless and lynching him can give us the info we need he should probably be ok with this 

2 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

Yeah. I think AVM is scummy.

Genius

1 hour ago, Arsis said:

If I'm the nk( because I'm annoying but because I'm good at the game.) Remember it's Jif who busses his team then ape who tried to push the narrative that going after jif/avm wasn't the right move.

I genuinely don’t understand how you get to this. You aren’t good at the game if you can only take play at face value.

Genius to think it’s a gambit, but also think I’m scum with them trying to talk us out of the lunch that their gambit needs to play out.

Unreal.

24 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

@Integrity28 Looks like someone is afraid to jump on the late train and look too scummy. After pushing me to get involved .

Along with pointing fingers at Verval who also happens to not be on the train. Beaver not looking good either seems to be playing dumb but doing a really bad job of it.

Scummy or stupid. I was trying to shepherd the Lynch. I was willing to take the hammer in case AVM’s role had I’ll effects for the final vote. Whatever.

21 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

The point is JIF got the role correct and AVM flipped scum . With all the roles in mafia scum you think JIF was throwing darts here ? The only way JIF is scum is if this was as mentioned before a early buss attempt. Now that JIF is roleless we can test that at some point

It wasn’t confirmed he was right for a while.   And he just today JiF said why AVN was checked.   It seemed REALLY random to have picked him to check so a few of us wanted to know why.  

I was moving on from it after it was explained but I keep getting asked about it now lol.  

3 hours ago, Lurker89 said:

Long weekend going into a long week... working in catchhng up see we have come to a consensus in AvM... after the sketch Jif reveal that seems to have panned out. Need to take another once over this mess.

2 hours ago, HessStation said:

Riiiight

I would love to be put down like a bad dog, woof woof.

32 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I genuinely don’t understand how you get to this. You aren’t good at the game if you can only take play at face value.

Genius to think it’s a gambit, but also think I’m scum with them trying to talk us out of the lunch that their gambit needs to play out.

Unreal.

When did I say I was good at this game? Lmfaoo ???

1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

I switched my vote to AVM.....80 has me on there twice.

11 minutes ago, Beaver said:

I switched my vote to AVM.....80 has me on there twice.

My bad, I have updated all the VCs on the most recent page, including the final D2 vote count, to correct the errors.

This was the final VC:

Final Day 2 Vote Count

AVM (10) - JiF, Drums, Leelou, Smash, Hal, JVOR, Stark, Beaver, Lurker, Arsis

Pac (2) - Hess, Jvill

Arsis (1) - BG

Not Voting (6) - Ape, Pac, Ballin, Verbal, Peen, AVM

With 19 players alive it takes 10 votes to lynch

1 hour ago, Hal N of Provo said:

It wasn’t confirmed he was right for a while.   And he just today JiF said why AVN was checked.   It seemed REALLY random to have picked him to check so a few of us wanted to know why.  

I was moving on from it after it was explained but I keep getting asked about it now lol.  

I feel like you’re trying to sell us in this. Rather than arrive at it on our own. 

3 hours ago, Arsis said:

If I'm the nk( because I'm annoying but because I'm good at the game.) Remember it's Jif who busses his team then ape who tried to push the narrative that going after jif/avm wasn't the right move.

1 hour ago, Arsis said:

When did I say I was good at this game? Lmfaoo ???

James Franco Reaction GIF

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, Verbal said:

I looked again, and can't find it.  Maybe it's a detail that's unimportant, but I don't see that you actually confirmed you viewed AVM.  And certainly not before AVM claimed.  Again, maybe nothing.....

How exactly have you been a big help while we haven't?  I came back to the thread today, asked a couple of questions, and I'm somehow not doing anything?

4 hours ago, Stark said:

@JiFields didn't say his name but if you go read JIFS posts and around the time he voted AVM you should be able to tell it was AVM he was withholding in name. 

This, thought it was obvious how I responded to his fake reveal.

52 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I feel like you’re trying to sell us in this. Rather than arrive at it on our own. 

Oh no!  Your feelings are important!

You guys keep asking - I’m not bringing it up.  

JiF answered and i don’t care anymore.  He’s much further down the list to me than lots of people now.  

50 minutes ago, Arsis said:

Ohh that was an auto correct.. But should have been not.

I use my phone and swype betrays me at times. It should say "because I'm annoying not because I'm good"

Gotcha.

46 minutes ago, Arsis said:

You also agreed I was tinfoilng when I posted this theory.

That’s correct. In mafia you can say things. 

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Hal N of Provo said:

Oh no!  Your feelings are important!

You guys keep asking - I’m not bringing it up.  

JiF answered and i don’t care anymore.  He’s much further down the list to me than lots of people now.  

This isn’t a better look.

• Haha 1