Anyone Interested In A Chat With Kevin James?

Maxman

I think I can get him in here. My neighbor golfs with his cousins attorney. I would say this is pretty much a done deal.

Kevin loves the Jets and loves this site. I will keep you posted.

Honestly what could we possibly ask him in a chat session? All I'd wanna know is if the chick on his show tastes as good as she looks. But it would be cool if he were a member here.

I think I can get him in here. My neighbor golfs with his cousins attorney. I would say this is pretty much a done deal.

Do we have to pay more for this or does our base membership fee cover it?

i would luv it,,

the wife and i luv his show,, even watch the reruns every nite from 6 to 7 while eatin dinner,,

i hope he isnt pissed by my constant , draft doug heffernan, or max is doug heffernan posts,,

ask him if he can bring any snaps of carrie,,in typical doug fashion i am sure he would , for a price or a free copy of Ultimate Fighting XXIII

Honestly what could we possibly ask him in a chat session? All I'd wanna know is if the chick on his show tastes as good as she looks. But it would be cool if he were a member here.

just talk jets football with another guy,,

if he is willin i am willin

i would luv it,,

the wife and i luv his show,, even watch the reruns every nite from 6 to 7 while eatin dinner,,

i hope he isnt pissed by my constant , draft doug heffernan, or max is doug heffernan posts,,

ask him if he can bring any snaps of carrie,,in typical doug fashion i am sure he would , for a price or a free copy of Ultimate Fighting XXIII

Will he be recommending eye doctors and Lasic eye sugeons during his chat?

If by "chat" you mean "anal sex" and by "Kevin James" you mean "you"... No thanks.

BZ

I am actually surprised he hasnt done a show yet base don a Jet game with the jets leading by 3 TDs with 3 minutes to go and he goes and orders a huge purchase online (no returns) and the Jets then burn him by blowing game.

I can hear final gag on show as even dimwit Arthur Spooner says: 'Douglas, even I know not to EVER count on the Jets, EVER'

I would also want to know exactly how insane she is. Scientology is taking over the world.

She looks less and less hot as the years go on. And she's got that whiny pain in the a$$, "you're such a dumb effin' GUY!" thing going on.

Obvioulsy, hell yeah,I woulda in single times but...WHERE IS THE OFF SWITCH ON YOUR MOUTH?

She looks less and less hot as the years go on. And she's got that whiny pain in the a$$, "you're such a dumb effin' GUY!" thing going on.

Obvioulsy, hell yeah,I woulda in single times but...WHERE IS THE OFF SWITCH ON YOUR MOUTH?

Bugg,

The off switch on her mouth (and all of the others in fact) is located directly behind your zipper.

Id rather have a live chat with Justin McCareins.

BTW....Live chats were a great idea Maxman .

Something tells me McCareins wouldn't come back for a second visit.

"Hey, Justin. Thanks so much for agreeing to this! You are awesome! Now, how about next year you try to catch the god damn football?"

Missed this thread earlier today, but that would be really cool. It would be ice cold if he made regular posts like everyone else though, since technically he's not an expert. He is, however, a fan like most of the rest of us. The girlfriend and I are fans of his and his show as well. She hates it when he wears any kind of Jets attire though, because I keep repeating "honey, he's wearing Jets stuff" over and over until he's off the screen. After that I pretty much do the J!E!T!S! chant for the rest of the show and ruin the entire episode. I dunno why I do it, I guess it's kinda like the dog pissing on the hydrant, just primal instinct.

hey Ryno where IS the live music capital of the world?Austin?

Ding, ding, ding! We have a winner, and thanks for noticing. Love it here, seriously always a good concert to check out on any given day. Usually the hardest thing to do is choosing which one to check out. We just recently had our annual festival "South By Southwest" (SXSW) and had over 2,000 bands in one week! If you wanna visit some time, i'll give you the tour.

Will he be recommending eye doctors and Lasic eye sugeons during his chat?

LMAO...He had a coupon!! The episode of King Of Queens where he got Carrie Lasik for her B-day! He chose the DR. because he found a coupon for him!! :P :p

Archived