NY Jets Ticket & Tailgate vs Eagles 10/15

https://www.jetnation.com/product/ny-jets-ticket-tailgate-vs-eagles-10-15/

The price is lower for anyone that signs up this week, took $20 off the price. It will go up after that and then will go up more as the game gets closer. Here is the info, hope you can join us, thanks!

We have a group of mezzanine seats for the NY Jets vs Philadelphia Eagles game that will be played on 10/15. This will be one of our JetNation Group Outings for the 2023 season.  Sit with other die-hards and sign up for our NY Jets Ticket & Tailgate option. This is our invitation to anyone who wants to join. We’ll occupy Lot F11, arriving early for setup, and kick off the tailgate at 12:25pm.

What will you find there?

The game tickets are in 201, 249B, and 250B. We will be distributing the tickets electronically.

For the tailgate, we’ll have beverages, including Beer (Miller Lite, Bud Light, Yuengling), White Claws, Assorted Soda & Water.

As for food, we’ll offer Bagels (With Butter & Cream Cheese), Cheeseburgers, Veggie Burgers (Upon Request), Hot Dogs, Pulled Pork Sliders, Side Salads, Chips, and Cookies.

Not only that, we’ll set up a TV broadcasting NFL Network, and we’ll have games like Beer Pong, Tossin Tens & Corn Hole.

Here are the current ticket prices online, ours includes a kick a$$ tailgate too:

image.png

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Maxman said:

https://www.jetnation.com/product/ny-jets-ticket-tailgate-vs-eagles-10-15/

The price is lower for anyone that signs up this week, took $20 off the price. It will go up after that and then will go up more as the game gets closer. Here is the info, hope you can join us, thanks!

We have a group of mezzanine seats for the NY Jets vs Philadelphia Eagles game that will be played on 10/15. This will be one of our JetNation Group Outings for the 2023 season.  Sit with other die-hards and sign up for our NY Jets Ticket & Tailgate option. This is our invitation to anyone who wants to join. We’ll occupy Lot F11, arriving early for setup, and kick off the tailgate at 12:25pm.

What will you find there?

The game tickets are in 201, 249B, and 250B. We will be distributing the tickets electronically.

For the tailgate, we’ll have beverages, including Beer (Miller Lite, Bud Light, Yuengling), White Claws, Assorted Soda & Water.

As for food, we’ll offer Bagels (With Butter & Cream Cheese), Cheeseburgers, Veggie Burgers (Upon Request), Hot Dogs, Pulled Pork Sliders, Side Salads, Chips, and Cookies.

Not only that, we’ll set up a TV broadcasting NFL Network, and we’ll have games like Beer Pong, Tossin Tens & Corn Hole.

Here are the current ticket prices online, ours includes a kick a$$ tailgate too:

image.png

So, take 20% off the prices we are seeing posted? 

47 minutes ago, JETSY14 said:

Is there a option for ticket only

I am sure we will be. We do the group outing thing and try to price it all at break even. I have lost money on it every year I think, but it is well worth it for us to do.

So I want to see how many we sell like this and then I will put tickets up. They will be listed for less than they are selling for online for sure.

• Sympathy 1

On 6/19/2023 at 3:03 PM, Jet Nut said:

I’m having issues with flights and with changing my flights from the flight I booked for the Pats.  Unless I’m able to get lucky I’ll have to pass and wait for the next outing.  
I’m bummed.  @Maxman makes these outings fun for all

Thanks. Here are both games and all the options:

Tailgate only, ticket only, ticket and tailgate.

https://www.jetnation.com/shop/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Maxman said:

Anyone interested in this game? I am going to sell the tickets elsewhere soon, so if you want to join us it is going to be a great time, thanks.

https://JetNation.com/shop

I’m interested, and may try to get a couple of other Jet friends involved.  Me and the Mrs. are still trying to work out the details of the trip back East, but will let you know (and/or place an order if it pans out) ASAP.

20 hours ago, MykePM said:

I’m interested, and may try to get a couple of other Jet friends involved.  Me and the Mrs. are still trying to work out the details of the trip back East, but will let you know (and/or place an order if it pans out) ASAP.

Awesome, I hope you can make it! Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Dieselpowered said:

Madman,

What is available ? I have a large group attending this game.  This would be perfect for us. Can you email  me # shawnkap84@gmail.com. 

Ty

Sure thing Shawn. I will email you right now, thanks!

13 hours ago, bitonti said:

I'm in for this - I can't wait to see everyone there

looking good GIF 

Awesome thank you. I saw that earlier, much appreciated. I will be transferring the tickets hopefully very soon. Waiting for two large groups to order so I can do the seating chart. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...