Week one non Jet preseason games....

Beerfish

4 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Strouds first NFL drive?  Pick.  Woof

The Texans are going to be a mess. Rumor was that ownership made them draft Stroud at 2, so the GM and Ryans turned around and traded up to three for the guy they wanted in Will Anderson. They were in ideal position to tank it up for Caleb Williams or Drake Maye, but now they’re stuck with Stroud

• Upvote 3

Do teams even play their starters anymore in the preseason?  Its like a small spattering of starters that are there for a drive mostly playing base and then 2nd and 3rd tier trash for the rest of the game.

It feels like oldschool preseason is now week1-3, where teams go through waiver wire and get their final position groups set (eg moving people around on the OL to see what works).

5 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

If Belli keeps the pats competitive this year he really is a wizard.   Their roster talent is well below the other afc east teams.

I wouldnt be surprised if they were an above average team again.  They have an upper echelon defense, they have a good ol and run game, and then a bunch of average players (but like no glaring weakness outside of WR1 and tackle).  Compared to the other teams in the AFCE, they dont have those big name stars, but their roster is pretty balanced so they’ll probably be the gritty annoying team to play, where we eek out a 3 point win or something like that in an ugly game..

23 minutes ago, Hael said:

I wouldnt be surprised if they were an above average team again.  They have an upper echelon defense, they have a good ol and run game, and then a bunch of average players (but like no glaring weakness outside of WR1 and tackle).  Compared to the other teams in the AFCE, they dont have those big name stars, but their roster is pretty balanced so they’ll probably be the gritty annoying team to play, where we eek out a 3 point win or something like that in an ugly game..

It would be a Miracle and I do not think he is good enough coach to make that happen. Brady is not home.anynore

• More Ugh 1

4 hours ago, BigRy56 said:

Starting a rookie QB throwing picks in the preseason? Lmao couldn’t be us

Nvm the preseason...  how about Sam Darnold's first regular season pass attempt?

Better off that it be invisible.  Click on the link for instant nausea. 

1 hour ago, Joe W. Namath said:

JSN looks like jerry rice out there. 

He better not be as good as I think he’ll be. This place will never hear the end of it. i’m still sick to my stomach we took McDuck over him.

btw when was the last time we heard McDonald’s name mentioned in camp? It’s got to be over a week… not a good sign for a 1st round edge.

8 hours ago, Green Ghost said:

He better not be as good as I think he’ll be. This place will never hear the end of it. i’m still sick to my stomach we took McDuck over him.

btw when was the last time we heard McDonald’s name mentioned in camp? It’s got to be over a week… not a good sign for a 1st round edge.

2 days ago...

"- I continue to be surprised by how good Will McDonald looks already. He even got Ikem Ekwonu with his killer spin move at the joint practice. It’s going to be hard to keep him off the field this season. "

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Zachtomims47 said:

2 days ago...

"- I continue to be surprised by how good Will McDonald looks already. He even got Ikem Ekwonu with his killer spin move at the joint practice. It’s going to be hard to keep him off the field this season. "

Love me some Bam Knight!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Less than 0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12 hours ago, Beerfish said:

If Belli keeps the pats competitive this year he really is a wizard.   Their roster talent is well below the other afc east teams.

their defense is legit so they will be in most games.  they also have a decent running game which will help but they have no threats on the outside or a decent qb so that will make them average but still a hard team to beat