Props to Wilson

Ghost

1 hour ago, Ghost said:

Some of you are seriously unbelievable. God bless the people that live with some of you.  

Had Wilson played awful, like his normal self, everyone would say “only if he can play good enough to not lose.” Zach Wilson comes out and plays good enough to not lose yet everyone is pissed off. 

He did not play great but some of Wilson’s throws in the 2nd half helped us get this win. 2-3. All you negative posters, lick my balls. Enjoy the win assholes! 

News flash: the QB is generally the only player who throws the ball.  Every QB makes "some" throws each game that help them win.  Zach's 25% 3rd down conversion, checkdown before halftime wiping out free points and inability to throw into the endzone is what made this a close game against a terrible opponent.  0 TDs and 199 yards is terrible against this defense.  And had Quincy/Hall not scored, it's likely Denver may have continued driving and kicked a FG to tie.  So Zach just making a couple throws (not for points obviously), which is what a QB does, is good enough for you.  OK.

Enjoy your low standards, a$$hole! 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Larz said:

He’s still inconsistent but he’s adding more positive clutch plays. 

the team isn’t playing flat like they hate him and have no faith in him and that’s not nothing. 

there needs to be a lot more play action deep shots outside and feeer over the middle throws. 

the 3rd and 4 throw to Conklin was a big boy throw. Poised and accurate in a game in the balance situation. 

he learns the hard way unfortunately, still has slow starts. 

it ain’t pretty but it’s good enough to beat a lot of teams. 

get through next week 3-3 by hook or by crook and the Rodgers timeline actually becomes a story. 

This is a very fair and accurate description, now DUCK!! because any post not hating ZW is going to get you a lot of vile hate coming atcha, duck, quick!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Flea Flicking Frank said:

I searched the name, and found nothing about a racist, so I would like to know more about why he accused the guy of being such a horrible racist. Its a harsh accusation, if the guy is racist, he should be banned as should not be tolerated, I just coundt find it

That name is very racist. Do better research.

Just now, 56mehl56 said:

There's a reason there are those crying after a win. You laid the points admit it tough guy. 

Why are you making anonymous personal attacks on social media? And assuming I actually put money on this game? Why are you assuming I'm crying? We have a sh*t QB and a sh*t coaching staff. They did everything they possibly could to lose this game, and almost did. But Denver has a sh*t QB and sh*t coaching staff, and also did everything they possibly could to lose, and they were more successful, because time eventually runs out (mercifully so for both sh*tty teams). 

So back to square one, put your money where your mouth is, or just STFU and crawl back under your rock.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

With Wilson I don’t expect him to ever be “good” — it’s simply “was he good enough for us to win.”

Bills — He was good enough for us to win and we won.

Cowboys — He sucked but we ran into a buzz saw and got killed — not his fault we lost.

Pats — He was not good enough for us to win. His fault we lost.

Chiefs — He was good enough for us to win. Not his fault we lost.

Broncos — He was good enough for us to win and we won.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Ghost said:

Some of you are seriously unbelievable. God bless the people that live with some of you.  

Had Wilson played awful, like his normal self, everyone would say “only if he can play good enough to not lose.” Zach Wilson comes out and plays good enough to not lose yet everyone is pissed off. 

He did not play great but some of Wilson’s throws in the 2nd half helped us get this win. 2-3. All you negative posters, lick my balls. Enjoy the win assholes! 

If you are talking about the win, I think everyone is happy about that but you are talking about Zach. How many times were we deep in the red zone and settled for FG's, 3? 4? We should have won this game by 3 TDs if Zach could have made a 3rd down TD from like the 10 or 5. I don't  blame the Jets for running on 1st and second. Denver D is terrible and we have Hall. Zach has to convert some of these passes into TDs. He wasn't  very good. He just wasn't  horrible. 

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Idk man. This needs better effort from GW.  The ball hits him in the arms right after this still. GW is so good but inconsistent at the catch point.

IMG_0570.thumb.png.bc2271addeda43fb21b48bdc99640fdd.png

I actually just watched this on Twitter and came back to say that I have to agree.

Still hate the call overall, and would have went back shoulder with the pass but, long story short, I’m not actually killing Wilson himself as much as I would have in the past.  He still needs to make a better decision, but there are a lot of other factors I have bigger issues with.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Darnold's Forehead said:

I want Zach Wilson out as our starting QB.  That is all I want and will continue to express that until he is not starting.

Good for you.  Good luck with that because he is actually getting better every week.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Flea Flicking Frank said:

Ive done about 5 minutes of googling, found literally nothing, you can find out how to make meth, a nuclear weapon, impregnate a cobra, and how bad Zack Wilson is all in less than 5 minutes on google, but nothing on this one

Saleh is middle eastern and he’s mocking Saleh’s ethnic background and religion. Seems pretty straightforward.

• Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, Ron Rico said:

Why are you making anonymous personal attacks on social media? And assuming I actually put money on this game? Why are you assuming I'm crying? We have a sh*t QB and a sh*t coaching staff. They did everything they possibly could to lose this game, and almost did. But Denver has a sh*t QB and sh*t coaching staff, and also did everything they possibly could to lose, and they were more successful, because time eventually runs out (mercifully so for both sh*tty teams). 

So back to square one, put your money where your mouth is, or just STFU and crawl back under your rock.

Pretty funny a guy who claims I'm making an anonymous personal attack tells me to Stfu when he doesn't agree with me. I'm not the one sorry the Jets won you are. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Ron Rico said:

"hate". LOL

It's an assessment, fool. It's not irrational, not even a bit. But you go on with your perplexed self. 

Ok A**Hole 

You're assessment is stupid and baseless. You seem like another spineless whiney  jets fan.

3 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

I actually just watched this on Twitter and came back to say that I have to agree.

Still hate the call overall, and would have went back shoulder with the pass but, long story short, I’m not actually killing Wilson himself as much as I would have in the past.  He still needs to make a better decision, but there are a lot of other factors I have bigger issues with.

My thought on the play was that at least he threw it at the right guy. The only reason that’s close is because we expect Garrett Wilson to pull that in.

• Upvote 3

Just now, T0mShane said:

My thought on the play was that at least he threw it at the right guy. The only reason that’s close is because we expect Garrett Wilson to pull that in.

Cmon Tom we know it wasn't a great pass but one that 17 either should catch or knock down. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, 56mehl56 said:

Pretty funny a guy who claims I'm making an anonymous personal attack tells me to Stfu when he doesn't agree with me. I'm not the one sorry the Jets won you are. 

Wow, what a POS. I never made any personal attacks to you, unprovoked. You have served notice you are a dishonest coward. Time for you to join Flea Vagina Funk. Buh bye.

See Ya Sport GIF by UFC