Jets CB trio in a class of their own

AFJF

4 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

Zach going to have his 1st 300yard game this season Monday

Man I sure hope so. I think the game plan needs to air it out a bit. The offensive line is looking healthier. Let's have some success and start building an actual offense.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

2 hours ago, Maxman said:

Man I sure hope so. I think the game plan needs to air it out a bit. The offensive line is looking healthier. Let's have some success and start building an actual offense.

I’d start with throwing some quick screens and such to GW and Gipson. Even some to Hall. Get that early confidence going with Zach with completions. LAs D besides at DE is rather weak. So attack that secondary and LB group. Take some shots down field. And all this will open up the run game.

On D as long as we can stop Allen and Ekeler we’ll be good. 

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, docdhc said:

Chargers are at the opposite end. Hopefully that helps Zach this week. 

It'd be nice, but I'm not sure he'll have any more time this week than he did last.  OL situation on MNF could be as bad as it was last week.

17 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

I mean sure we can “LOL at PFF”, but who else puts out data like this? Do you have any other sources?

Yeah, I don't love everything PFF does, but they have tons of data that you can't get anywhere else.  I think some people have a hard time admitting there's somebody/something out there that they have to consult for info because they don't know it themselves.