the Jets are the Kings of useless wins

Dcat

2 minutes ago, ChrebetOverKeyshawn said:

Or you could just acknowledge picking 4th vs 9th is a crapshoot instead of going to a laughable extreme that nobody said

What about trade down options?  The higher you pick, the more likely it is someone will want to trade up for your pick and give you further picks.  

And what is the "crapshoot" range?  5 picks lower?  So picking #1 overall vs picking #6 overall?  Remember when we had to trade 3 #2's to trade up for Darnold?  Or 2 #3's to trade up for AVT?

• Upvote 3

25 minutes ago, ChrebetOverKeyshawn said:

Or you could just acknowledge picking 4th vs 9th is a crapshoot instead of going to a laughable extreme that nobody said

Every pick is a crapshoot every year.  Every single one every single year.  The difference (and the flawed logic if I can even call it that) is to try and assert that it is THE SAME crapshoot at #4 as it is at #9.

Here is a little clue for you.  it is not.  Not even close

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, HighPitch said:

What are you expecting players to do just lay down and lose? I know we’ve already wants the first pick, but there’s a newsflash. We are not the worst team in the league. There are at least seven or eight teams worse than us. It is what it is.

Were just the worst NFL franchise

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, HighPitch said:

What are you expecting players to do just lay down and lose? I know we’ve already wants the first pick, but there’s a newsflash. We are not the worst team in the league. There are at least seven or eight teams worse than us. It is what it is.

I expect them to win when it counts.  I don't give a sh*t if they win after they have been eliminated. Saleh is a dickhead.  

• Upvote 3

Just now, Dcat said:

I expect them to win when it counts.  I don't give a sh*t if they win after they have been eliminated. Saleh is a dickhead.  

And not only did they not win when it counted, they quit.  

This week, when there's no playoffs on the line, they come out fighting and pull out a W.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, JetsFanatic said:

Tell Breece Hall it was a meaningless win, YOU TANKING FOOLS!!

100% meaningless. Yay for Breece Hall fantasy owners.  But for Jets fans, we got nothing from this game except a sad confirmation that Saleh and Hackett are f'ing morons for constantly playing Cook when the games actually mattered. 

Saleh is an awful HC.  Really awful.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

This is a problem that dates back to 2005, dude (Herm coached team won two December games to finish 4-12).  It’s a Woody Johnson problem, not a Saleh problem.

He doesn't even understand the point of the thread.  He thinks it is a thread about tanking.  Doofus.  It's a thread that says "Win when it counts for a change". Today's win is meaningless.  Saleh is a bonehead.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

Then don’t watch the game. What the hell fun is it to watch the game while  rooting against the Jets, then ripping them for winning. 

Stop it!! I was at the game and was happy when the FG was good. If you can’t root for the team then don’t watch the game.  How could you be a fan then rip the team for winning. It’s idiocy.

Dont tell people how to fan.  

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

2 hours ago, ChrebetOverKeyshawn said:

I get the sentiment,  after all these years though i’ve accepted the parity of the draft. For every manning  and Lawrence there’s 20 leafs and Wilson’s. It really doesn’t matter at the end of the day. 

Kinda does matter when Manning went 1 and Leaf 2.  One or 2 more losses and the Chargers would have gotten Manning and the Colts Leaf, no?

For you pro tankers, are you guys really going to be rooting for this team to lose in what could be bill belichecks final game as the patriots HC? I don’t know about you, but draft be damned, I want to see this team send him packing properly.
Yeah. Same sh*t was said years ago when all we had to do was lose to Jacksonville to draft Trevor Lawrence. But we won and got Zached. But yeah we won the game. Still feel good about it?

Sent from my TFY-LX3 using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Dont tell people how to fan.  

He is such a doofus. He thinks the thread is about tanking.  Pulled it out of his ass. Thread is about another useless win and that the Jets simply don't win when it counts. Nothing... absolutely nothing to celebrate. The diminution of the Jets draft value is just a typical Jetsy byproduct of the useless win.  This team is the best at it.  

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

This is just a pathetic franchise but we already knew that given the longest streak without making the playoffs in the 4 major sports. Whatever, they aren’t ruining my Christmas (again). Happy holidays to all of you, we deserve it after being fans of this sh!tshow.
Really sad but true.

Sent from my TFY-LX3 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Then don’t post or read threads, like you told us not to watch the games.  See how that works? Life is filled with choices.  

Root for them to lose then rip the HC for losing. You tankers are hysterical. Did you buy Browns hat for Thursday night?

• More Ugh 1

Just now, JetsFanatic said:

Root for them to lose then rip the HC for losing. You tankers are hysterical. Did you buy Browns hat for Thursday night?

No. Root for them to win when it matters.  Winning like this is meaningless, useless and Saleh's celebration like he won the AFC title was an embarrassment.

Win when it counts.  Today's win means NOTHING.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, JetsFanatic said:

I’ll say whatever I want , and you can diss me whenever you want.  All I know I’m having celebratory dinner for today’s victory over the Commie’s . I will toast you and the tankers.

Enjoy your meaningless celebration.  Invite Robert Saleh while you're at it.  He's good at meaningless celebrations. 

• Sympathy 3