~~~ Other NFL games 12-31 ~~~

1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

Eagles are in trouble yet again.

Arizona is playing terrific football.  They played composed as well, even though they were down 21-6 (they're now tied).  James Conner has been running up and down the field and also had a 1 handed TD catch.  Even Michael Carter has had some nice moments.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Arizona is playing terrific football.  They played composed as well, even though they were down 21-6 (they're now tied).  James Conner has been running up and down the field and also had a 1 handed TD catch.  Even Michael Carter has had some nice moments.

He had a highlight reel duke move earlier on a decent run. 

2 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Their coach has done a great job despite the record.   Basically has reclaimed kyler murray

• Upvote 2

Weird moment in Washington.  The defensive player (Christian Holmes) fell down after the play had ended and he was having a moment giving his old teammate a pat on the back.  He seemed fine but then fell down.  They helped pick him up but they just carted him off the field.
EDIT: They just said he has a concussion.

• Upvote 1

Here's one of the huge problems with the NFL. Watching a couple games with no sound while I play a game.  It is obvious the bias the referees have towards certain teams.  This needs to be fixed. Obviously we see bias (and I believe it is real) in Jets games but when you watch a game and have no rooting interest either way and can  still see how inequitable it is that is a gigantic issue. NFL needs to change their entire approach to officiating. 

Lamar locking up his second MVP

3 minutes ago, JohnnyLV said:

Here's one of the huge problems with the NFL. Watching a couple games with no sound while I play a game.  It is obvious the bias the referees have towards certain teams.  This needs to be fixed. Obviously we see bias (and I believe it is real) in Jets games but when you watch a game and have no rooting interest either way and can  still see how inequitable it is that is a gigantic issue. NFL needs to change their entire approach to officiating. 

Lamar locking up his second MVP

Half this board still doesn’t think he’s good though, and apparently Josh Allen is still getting reevaluated after every game… still waiting for the JN verdict with him.

5 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Could the injury of mark Andrews have been a blessing in disguise?   Monken has lamar throwing to everyone

Lamar is just great. Im sure Monken has helped him develop, but Lamar is the real deal.

People were saying he’s a system QB with Greg Roman. Now it’s Monken. Lamar is really talented. He can beat the blitz with his legs and his arm. Almost impossible to stop.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

Lamar is just great. Im sure Monken has helped him develop, but Lamar is the real deal.
People were saying he’s a system QB with Greg Roman. Now it’s Monken. Lamar is really talented. He can be the blitz with his legs and his arm. Almost impossible to stop.
I admit that I undervalued Lamar's value. Improving as a pocket passer is key to his career ... And he is doing it.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 2