TRADE AARON RODGERS

4 minutes ago, Jack Straw said:

Rodgers had a 3.9 GPA in college, and scored 1310 on the SAT. He also scored a 35/50 on the Wonderlic, which places him in the 96th percentile.

We can pretend he's not intellligent because it fits whatever narrative you want, but the reality is that Rodgers would crush all of JetNation at Jeopardy! and steal your girlfriend in the process.

He's now a middle aged stoner who's  been severley concussed at least 3 times in his NFL career. 

• More Ugh 2
  • Haha 3

19 minutes ago, Jack Straw said:

Rodgers had a 3.9 GPA in college, and scored 1310 on the SAT. He also scored a 35/50 on the Wonderlic, which places him in the 96th percentile.

We can pretend he's not intellligent because it fits whatever narrative you want, but the reality is that Rodgers would crush all of JetNation at Jeopardy! and steal your girlfriend in the process.

He can have my ex wife they would make a good couple. 

• Haha 1

Draft a QB?

So let me get this straight, the same people who want to dump Saleh and Douglas also want to allow these assh0les to spend another Top 10 pick on a QB in a make or break year?

Lunacy

You people should be belted in the head with hammers.

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Jack Straw said:

Oddly it is possible for someone to simultaneously be of above average intelligence and behave like they’re smarter than they actually are.

On 1/12/2024 at 2:22 PM, joewilly12 said:

Enough of the bullsh*t drama ….this team needs a QB committed to football not off field nonsense… 

A little early for April fools jokes, no?

He was available via trade last offseason before he ruptured his achilles and only one team was interested.  He's already on that team.

Then of course there's the $66 million cap hit the Jets would incur if he were to be dealt.

And what drama?  Are you referring to the media being angry over Rodgers speaking his mind?  BFD.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, AFJF said:

A little early for April fools jokes, no?

He was available via trade last offseason before he ruptured his achilles and only one team was interested.  He's already on that team.

Then of course there's the $66 million cap hit the Jets would incur if he were to be dealt.

And what drama?  Are you referring to the media being angry over Rodgers speaking his mind?  BFD.

Rodgers is a side show head case Prima Donna always has been..,what sense did it make acquiring a 40 yr old QB … JD is an idiot..the Jets always win the off season 

20 hours ago, Untouchable said:

Draft a QB?

So let me get this straight, the same people who want to dump Saleh and Douglas also want to allow these assh0les to spend another Top 10 pick on a QB in a make or break year?

Lunacy

You people should be belted in the head with hammers.

Me and my friends would have killed ET with hammers I can tell you that much

23 hours ago, derp said:

Oddly it is possible for someone to simultaneously be of above average intelligence and behave like they’re smarter than they actually are.

You can have a high iq and still be easily manipulated and brainwashed. The cult terrorists who attacked the subway in Tokyo years ago — one of them had a 180 iq and was the world’s leading researcher of AI at the time

• Upvote 1

On 1/12/2024 at 9:22 AM, joewilly12 said:

Enough of the bullsh*t drama ….this team needs a QB committed to football not off field nonsense… 

You really are a horrible poster. You have the worst most illogical takes in the history of message boards.

9 minutes ago, JetsRay said:

You really are a horrible poster. You have the worst most illogical takes in the history of message boards.

Thank you … it’s almost everyday a team  like GB trades a QB like him…. so far he’s won us 0 games nothing . Did you buy his jersey? 

2 hours ago, Rich Thornburgh said:

You can have a high iq and still be easily manipulated and brainwashed. The cult terrorists who attacked the subway in Tokyo years ago — one of them had a 180 iq and was the world’s leading researcher of AI at the time

The flip side to that is maybe Rodgers has strong common sense and questions and researches things that seem off in what he's being told and IQ has nothing to do with it.

That Tokyo genius seemed to have lacked common sense, no?

2 hours ago, Jetkwondo said:

The flip side to that is maybe Rodgers has strong common sense and questions and researches things that seem off in what he's being told and IQ has nothing to do with it.

That Tokyo genius seemed to have lacked common sense, no?

Not going to respond to what you’re implying which is nonsense.  I’m keeping my criticisms of Aaron narrowed to him being a lousy GM.  

14 hours ago, Rich Thornburgh said:

Not going to respond to what you’re implying which is nonsense.  I’m keeping my criticisms of Aaron narrowed to him being a lousy GM.  

I'm sorry, I didn't see anything of mention about him being a lousy GM in your comments, I apologize if I missed it. As he's not a GM,  I however did see in your post a criticism and questioning of his intelligence and him being easily manipulated which you  felt the need to directly imply about him.  Hence my response...