~~~Saturday NFL Playoff Football Games~~~ 01/20

1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

Jordan Love is a vastly better QB than I have thought he would be.

Rodgers gave GB sh*t for drafting him when they did…. Perhaps completely ignoring what that nimrod thinks and doing what is best for the organization is a better course of action?

• Upvote 1

Just now, Skeet Ulrich said:

Rodgers gave GB sh*t for drafting him when they did…. Perhaps completely ignoring what that nimrod thinks and doing what is best for the organization is a better course of action?

So Rodgers hated the Love pick, but was a big Wilson supporter.... interesting.

2024 draft notes: ask Rodgers what he thinks of the QBs and then do the exact opposite.

• Upvote 2

46 minutes ago, SickJetFan said:

if i am being honest (while having a cpl scotch) i wanted him to fail for 2 reason

1.  I wanted the jets to trade for him and since that didnt happen - i now hate him (i know strong word)

2,  I hated MLF and by assoc I hate his brother so not I want them both to fail

I know those are shallow reasons.  I am somewhat ashamed, but not really - it is my right as Jets fan.....lifer

i will give you a more shallow reason. i dont want GB to win cause i dont want to hear some people here say that GB went to the SB with Love and we helped them by taking Rodgers, which i have no idea which one has to do with the other. i guess they think thats some sort of dig at JD.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Skeet Ulrich said:

Part of the reason love is so good because he sit 3 years and learn from Rodgers and just Like Rodgers sit 3 years and learn from Favre. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Aussie Jet said:

So much smoke being blown up Purdy's arse. I daresay even Zach would look competent in a Shanny system with Kittle, CMC, Aiyuk and Samuel on his team.

Dude Darnold looked like sh*t with this team and he’s far better than Zach.  Stop it.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Green Ghost said:

The entire team has gotten better each week in the second half of the season, but yeah. Love has been something else.

Rodgers actively held back their young WRs, screwing around with scrubs like Lazard.

Doubs has been amazing for them.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Skeet Ulrich said:

1 minute ago, Bleedin Green said:

So Rodgers hated the Love pick, but was a big Wilson supporter.... interesting.

2024 draft notes: ask Rodgers what he thinks of the QBs and then do the exact opposite.

he did that cause he wanted the pick to be used at a position that could help him win now, not to replace him years later. i doubt he hated the pick cause of the player himself.

he likes Zach cause he idolizes him. what is he supposed to say to someone like that? you suck, get away from me kid..lol

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Skeet Ulrich said:

Rodgers actively held back their young WRs, screwing around with scrubs like Lazard.

Doubs has been amazing for them.

Hey that was half the reason the packers failed last year, or so they say, all these young WRs could not be 'trusted' by rodgers.

This is what I love about playoff football:

Being able to watch teams that can actually call original offensive plays, execute them, and have a QB who can, well, play QB. 

It is so refeshingly original compared to what I have watched for over a decade.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, doitny said:

he did that cause he wanted the pick to be used at a position that could help him win now, not to replace him years later. i doubt he hated the pick cause of the player himself.

he likes Zach cause he idolizes him. what is he supposed to say to someone like that? you suck, get away from me kid..lol

That sounds a little far-fetched, clearly Rodgers was very heavily involved in QB scouting for both teams.

Just now, CanadaSteve said:

This is what I love about playoff football:

Being able to watch teams that can actually call original offensive plays, execute them, and have a QB who can, well, play QB. 

It is so refeshingly original compared to what I have watched for over a decade.

It’s remarkable how consistent we get sh*t QB play from the Jets. Aside from a year of Fitzmagic and Brett Favre… you gotta go back to Pennington to where you’d feel good with the QB play

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, doitny said:

I had a guy working for me for a while... not a particularly good FF, kind of a sh*tshow but he looked up to me and requested to be transferred into the Investigation unit when I took it over. He started getting his haircut like me, bought the same boots etc.  Problem was, he was a sh*tshow and couldn't find the point of origin in a ******* oven. 

Nice guy. Kissed my ass. But I still knew he was a goddamned incompetent moron. 

• Haha 2

Just now, Skeet Ulrich said:

It’s remarkable how consistent we get sh*t QB play from the Jets. Aside from a year of Fitzmagic and Brett Favre… you gotta go back to Pennington to where you’d feel good with the QB play

That's a pretty significant misspelling of Testaverde.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

54 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

How are McVay and Shanahan so smart yet so bad at clock management?

alot of these guys arent as good as we think. i bet if we watched all 17 games we would be complaining about time outs, playcalling, etc... 

• Upvote 1