~~~ Sunday Football Thread (1/21/2024) ~~~

4 minutes ago, Maynard13 said:

Right which is why they're in the playoffs. So glad we took Darnold over Josh. 

By that logic, does the Jets taking Adams over Mahomes somehow translate to your complaints about him and the Chiefs not being true?

I honestly don't get this response, do you just not recall what your own original point was?  They're both crybaby, coddled douches on both teams, the only difference is that the Bills have simply failed to take advantage of that in the postseason.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Bleedin Green said:

By that logic, does the Jets taking Adams over Mahomes somehow translate to your complaints about him and the Chiefs not being true?

I honestly don't get this response, do you just not recall what your own original point was?  They're both crybaby, coddled douches on both teams, the only difference is that the Bills have simply failed to take advantage of that in the postseason.

Time for Josh and the Bills to beat these baztards

21 minutes ago, Xtina said:

No. Equally ridiculous 

Eh, as the father of two small kids that suddenly want to watch with me… a guy making an “love” gesture vs. gang signs or dirty dance moves is a non-comparison, and I’m not exactly an uptight guy about this. I think you’re all just over reacting.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

In fairness, whoever wins tonight I will be actively rooting against next week.  They can both piss off.

I feel like I’ve watched this matchup at least 50 times before. Blah Blah Blah Reaction GIF

• Upvote 1

Just now, Green Ghost said:

Somebody’s not getting a knitted Jets cap for Christmas next year…..

Oh, I’ve got nothing but love for xtina, and she’s cool enough to handle it if you break her chops a little

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

This is good football. Still feels like the Bills have walked into a trap

Bills up 2 with 20 seconds left no timeouts, Mahomes goes 50 yards from the 10 and they kick a  57 FG to win it. Where have I seen this before?

• Upvote 2

When you're able to beat a team in the trenches, that's usually the game.  We'll see if the Chiefs' defense can hold here.  Regardless, Mahomes and KC are going to have to put a drive together themselves to give their defense a rest.