~~~ Sunday Football Thread (1/21/2024) ~~~

1 hour ago, Darnold Schwarzenegger said:

I’m rooting for chiefs. I hope mahomes breaks all of Brady’s records. 

I don’t give 2 sh*ts about that anymore.  It’s impossible to root for that to happen without also rooting for the Jets to suck for the next decade, too.  Can’t have Mahomes dominate the AFC without it impacting the Jets.  

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

The Jets haven’t made the playoffs in almost two decades and people here are celebrating another team losing and for what? Pats or Phins I could understand but the Bills are more like the Jets than any other team. Pretty sad state of affairs. 

I couldn’t stand the Bills in the early 90s when they would routinely crush the Jets with Kelly and Thurman Thomas 34-3 or whatever.

But having to see the Chiefs in the SB every year is depressing, especially with all this Taylor Swift nonsense.

• Upvote 4

38 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

But sure.  Gimme Zendaya as America’s Princess.

F**k Taylor Swift.  

Zendaya is literally the only sh*t thing in the new Dune Movie. She has 2 whole expressions to emote with, "constipated" and "constipated and confused" 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

9 hours ago, GreenFish said:

Show the video of the the overhead video. Not a snap shot. They showed it on the broadcast. All three commenters agreed no call.

There was distance between both players. Evans fell because he was backpedaling. 

YOU show that video. The snapshot is pretty clear, just like when you watched it live. It was PI. 

4 hours ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

The Jets haven’t made the playoffs in almost two decades and people here are celebrating another team losing and for what? Pats or Phins I could understand but the Bills are more like the Jets than any other team. Pretty sad state of affairs. 

Josh Allen 56% completion percentage at Wyoming coming back to haunt him

• WTF? 1

12 hours ago, Beerfish said:

That is the same play and same player that beat the jets last year by detroit.  The Back side pass to backup TE Wright

And they'll keep doing it until opponents manage to stop it.

10 hours ago, Darnold Schwarzenegger said:

I’m rooting for chiefs. I hope mahomes breaks all of Brady’s records. 

If Mahomes had beaten Brady in that first AFC CG (the high scoring one where the Pats won in OT), that could've given Mahomes a real chance.  Instead, Brady has 7 SB wins while Mahomes is looking for #3.  If Brady had 6 and Mahomes was going for #4, that would make things a lot more interesting.  But now it's 7-3 plus Brady has beat Mahomes head-to-head in that game plus in the SB while QB of Tampa (when KC had a bunch of OL out).  To surpass Brady, Mahomes really needs 8 SB wins.  There's just no way.

• Upvote 3

11 hours ago, T0mShane said:

How long into training camp do you think the Jets were before they figured out that signing Hardman was a huge mistake? First week? 

Pretty sure Saleh doesn't have them practice at all the 1st week ("Saleh Summer Camp") so I'd say the 2nd week.

• Haha 2

JD is in over his head 
Signed trash, realised it was trash, got rid of trash is still better than signed trash, kept trash so as not to look bad.

Maybe one day we'll stop signing trash?

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

10 hours ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Their fans are awful. They deserve misery. 

1 hour ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

https://nypost.com/2024/01/21/sports/bills-fans-pelt-chiefs-patrick-mahomes-with-snowballs/

Bills fans pelt Chiefs’ Patrick Mahomes with snowballs after more playoff heartbreak

By 
Social Links forMike Rosenstein
Published Jan. 21, 2024, 11:26 p.m. ET

To wit