~~~Sunday NFL Playoff Football Games - Path to the Superbowl~~~ 01/28

Ravens and Niners.  Two best teams most of the year.  Ravens have been playing at a different level than anyone else, and while Niners have not been as dominant and Baltimore, they are battle tested.  I think the Lions will keep it close, but like last week vs the Pack. In the 4th quarter, with the game on the line, I trust the Niners to make plays.

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Any Reid ate a Raven for his pre game meal.

Tough to know what will happen this game.

At least we get to see our coach for next year in action (Todd Monken)

Lions vs Niners?  A lot of people are picking the Lions in an upset.  Not sure that they are quite battle hardened yet.

Looked up Goff’s career vs SF. 3-6, with 5 straight losses. Andrews is playing for Ravens which is obviously a nice add.

13 minutes ago, Larz said:

Chiefs incomplete pass on 3rd and 11…

defensive holding, automatic first down 

Did you get a copy of "The Script" or something?  Does the next line have something about "Cut to shot of Taylor Swift and Brittany Mahomes dancing"?

• Upvote 1

Mahomes vs. Lamar is going to be epic, more specifically, Mahomes vs. that staunch Ravens D and Lamar vs. that young talented Chiefs D, who is bad vs. the run and specifically, the worst team in the NFL vs. running QB's under Spags.  I think the Ravens are able to control the clock and run the ball w/ a lot of success, hit the play action w/ a healthy Andrews and think their D is going to put it all on Mahomes, who could very well do what he does and win but I just dont se this time.  Ravens are the best team in the NFL IMO.  27-17 Ravens.

Purdy vs. Goff isnt nearly as sexy but ironically both QB's have better passing stats then Mahomes and Lamar on the season.  Both teams are built similarly and have similar identities but that Lions secondary is very suspect and they're facing the most efficient passer in the NFL w/  a health Debo.  I just think ultimately the 49ers are the better, more complete, more experienced team and I think they win convincingly.  31-20 49ers

• Upvote 3

Nothing bold about Mahomes beating the Ravens today, but you could say the Lions over the 49ers is bold. My picks are half bold and half you know it's happening.

Would love to see 4th Q, 10 seconds, Lions down 7, score a TD and then convert a 2 pointer and win by 1. I think Campbell has the balls to do it.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

5 minutes ago, Xtina said:

This is what I don’t get. Doesn’t the nfl know this? Why do they keep pushing the Chefs down our throats as if they’re the darling franchise 

Because a team everyone loves to hate is good for ratings.  They learned that with the Pats for the last two decades.

• Upvote 2