Hardman sounds off on the Jets

4 hours ago, Warfish said:

This unverifiable "leaked the gameplan" thing is so dumb for the Jets.

Even if true, it doesn't matter, we don't look better in this situation gurning about it.  

Hardman won the Super Bowl.  Hardman is beloved by the future GOAT QB and Kelce. 

He won, the Jets lost, on that deal.  There is no "we sure showed him" to be found here.  Just more bad PR.

SMH

"Beloved"?

Hyperbole much? 😆 

3 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

My point is NOT that Mecole Hardman is a good WR, just that he was the 2nd best WR we had on the roster last year. 

That's fine, but he's a joke and this is honestly an issue where Douglas needs to look in the mirror. You can't bring in low life's and non trustworthy ppl into your building. 

2 hours ago, Mogglez said:

Love seeing the actual players on this team go out of their way to reinforce what I said last night.

Mecole Hardman is a lazy and entitled JAG who didn’t deserve the people here defending his honor last night doing so.

Egg all over your faces, the lot of you.  Some of the takes from yesterday have aged like fine milk. 🥛 

He still was the 2nd most talented WR we had on the team last year.  

16 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Talented athlete* -  he’s a bum WR.

I will, also, reiterate:  ”Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t want to work hard.”

2 hours ago, Mogglez said:

Love seeing the actual players on this team go out of their way to reinforce what I said last night.

Mecole Hardman is a lazy and entitled JAG who didn’t deserve the people here defending his honor last night doing so.

Egg all over your faces, the lot of you.  Some of the takes from yesterday have aged like fine milk. 🥛 

If a lazy jag speaks the truth is the truth invalid because of it?   You talk about 'defending' you are defending probably the worst offense with the worst oc this league has seen in years.

By all means discount his comments despite overwhelming evidence that the jets were in fact a clown circus on offense.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Talented athlete* -  he’s a bum WR.

I will, also, reiterate:  ”Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t want to work hard.”

I don't disagree with you at all.  My point was never to praise Hardman.  It was only to say that our WRs outside of GW were abominable.

2 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I don't disagree with you at all.  My point was never to praise Hardman.  It was only to say that our WRs outside of GW were abominable.

And Mecole was, rightfully, WR5 on that depth chart.

F*ck him.

• Upvote 1

On 2/27/2024 at 5:57 PM, Unruly Jets Fan said:

* Hardman candidly admitted that, by that point, "I was so checked out, like, it was over with. I had already talked to (KC GM Brett) Veach and Pat (Mahomes), like, ‘Come get me.’" Two weeks later, he was traded back to KC.

Uh, tampering?

4 minutes ago, bicketybam said:
36 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Whatever gets you to sleep at night.

Are you still of the opinion that Gipson, Brownlee, Cobb and Lazard are a perfectly fine group of WRs?

• Haha 1

Are you still of the opinion that Gipson, Brownlee, Cobb and Lazard are a perfectly fine group of WRs?
Still of the opinion? When did I ever say they are a perfectly fine group of receivers? All I said is that Hardman wasn't the second best WR on the team.

1 minute ago, bicketybam said:
19 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Still of the opinion? When did I ever say they are a perfectly fine group of receivers? All I said is that Hardman wasn't the second best WR on the team.

Who is the most annoying poster in this thread?
1. The guy repeating 20x Hardman was the Jets 2nd best WR last season(which he was not)?

2. The guy who’s ignoring the truth in Hardman’s comments but is now taking victory laps because he said yesterday Hardman sucks (even though nobody except TT2 has said otherwise)?

3. The guy who’s just going through the thread starting arguments with everyone?

Please Help GIF by Star Trek

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Beerfish said:

If a lazy jag speaks the truth is the truth invalid because of it?   You talk about 'defending' you are defending probably the worst offense with the worst oc this league has seen in years.

By all means discount his comments despite overwhelming evidence that the jets were in fact a clown circus on offense.

The Jets offense sucking is nothing I have disputed.  I can see that with my own two eyes.  I know this is difficult for those who thrive on misery, but nuance is a thing.  

Also take note of the fact that you are bending over backwards to “defend” a player who committed one of the largest acts of backstabbing one can do to his team and teammates because it validates your feelings about the team you root for.  That’s it.  No other reason.  I’m no homer, especially for this regime right now, but this shouldn’t be a debate amongst any Jets fans.  I’ll go even further: No one who calls themselves one should be on his side or giving any kind of credit to him for saying what he said.  F*ck. Him.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Beerfish said:

I’m sorry but in no way can you paint this as Jets are the bad guys and Hardman is the victim.

Every single year the NFL has existed there are talented players unhappy with their roles on bad offenses just like Hardman.  
Did those players dog it, refuse to go into games bc personal beef and injured pinky fingers and possibly leak gameplans to opponents?

No they did not, but he did.  You don’t get to sabotage the whole team bc you’re upset about your usage.  The Jets certainly might have been clueless as an offense, but what Hardman possibly did crossed the line and makes him look like a complete selfish POS.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

the irony is those that say hardman sucks are not asking why Joe brought him in to begin with

Joe is definitely a WR whisperer -Perriman, Cobb, Lazzard , Mims , Berrios , C Davis, Hardman.....

12 hours ago, Green Ghost said:

Considering how the Jets offense looked against the Eagles and the Chiefs, he should have done it more often. We might have made the playoffs.

I was wondering the same thing.  I mean they won the Eagles game on the back of the D, but the Chiefs game was close to their highwater mark on O for the year.  What did this alleged "leaked game plan" consist of?  Was it an actual game plan or just him telling a friend, "Can you believe these ****ers just plan to ride Breece Hall, throw the ball the Wilson a ton and give Gipson all my gimmick plays?"