“I love Davante Adams. I can’t wait to play with him… again.”

3 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

You open your mouth and you show how little you know about football.  Aoc is extremely accurate qb . Fact.    This inaccurate qb beat your team.   Fact.  

Hey I resent that remark to @Dcat. You said I was the one who showed how little I knew about football. I feel betrayed.

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Maynard13 said:

Jacoby Meyers lol isnt that the WR that threw the ball backwards which was returned for a game winning TD. Have never seen that EVER LOL. But he's a decent WR - more like a #3. You delusional calling him a #1 on ANY team.  I actually like Gallup. He's an excellent WR but dont know much of his recent past.  You fail to take into account that Rodgers is a polished veteran who worked with rookies in his last year at GB and they started to jell in the 2nd half.  He's now working with GW, a rookie of the year, Lazard, who struggled last year BUT he had great chemistry with Rodgers in GB, a TE in Conklin who had an excellent year with crap QB's throwing to him, a rookie WR in Corely who has been comapred to Deebo -thats not a bad compariosn LOL - and Mike Williams who is a veteran WR and stellar jump and catch WR that Rodgers will love lobbing the ball to.  And a dark horse in Brownlee who is a beast that Rodgers sees great thing to come.  

Hey I'm just paraphrasing what YOUR WR Adams said and has said over the last few years since being a Raider - your QB's SUCK and he's constanly double teamed and yur QB's put him in harms way by passes being thrown off target to him.  LOL but yea my lack of football knowledge. No need to be rude and obnoxious. You sound like so many on here regarding ''other issues"  Facts dude facts not conjecture. LOL I've been watching football since 1962 LOL I know more about the history of the Raiders, the NFL and AFL than you could possibly know. 

Jack jones two pick 6 versus a Rodgers and p mahomes.   Thank you patriots. 

5 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

Jack jones two pick 6 versus a Rodgers and p mahomes.   Thank you patriots. 

You reaching big time but if I were in your position, so would I. Ask your mommy for this for Xmas

• Upvote 3

52 minutes ago, Maynard13 said:

9 wins yippe and thats IF and a big if an more like 6 or 7 or 8 if they lucky and win some off the wall games like the Jets did last year. What games did the Jets win where they robbed victory from defeat?  Jags? Giants? Redskins off the top of my head. All improbable wins that they should have lost. Same will go for the 2024 Raiders. Theyre not a playoff team and so what if they win 9 games, of which 3 or 4 will be gifted to them. As for Davante, if it doesnt happen at the start of the season, it could very much happen before the trade deadline. If I'm the Raider GM I make a deal BEFORE the season to maximize his trade value. Its just imbecilic to keep him on that team. 

Do you not understand business?  You cannot trade your best player for draft picks right before the season.  You have just signaled to every coach, player and fan that are not trying to compete this year.

Would cost the organization millions and millions of dollars.

Thats not how businesses operate.

12 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Do you not understand business?  You cannot trade your best player for draft picks right before the season.  You have just signaled to every coach, player and fan that are not trying to compete this year.

Sure it does Benedict. Youre just a bad businessman.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

You open your mouth and you show how little you know about football.  Aoc is extremely accurate qb . Fact.    This inaccurate qb beat your team.   Fact.  

Ah yes, because ranking 27th in completion percentage is the gold standard of "extremely accurate." Clearly, we need to take notes from your football expertise!

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Jack Straw said:

Ah yes, because ranking 27th in completion percentage is the gold standard of "extremely accurate." Clearly, we need to take notes from your football expertise!

Both of their QBs are bottom of the heap w/respect to accuracy.  Meyers was OK with Tom Brady... an accurate passer.  We'll see how OK he'll be with either of the R'Duh's QBs.    LOL @ Meyers ever being a #1 anywhere. What planert is he on?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Both of their QBs are bottom of the heap w/respect to accuracy.  Meyers was OK with Tom Brady... an accurate passer.  We'll see how OK he'll be with either of the R'Duh's QBs.    LOL @ Meyers ever being a #1 anywhere. What planert is he on?

The most likely answer is that @Raideraholic is broadcasting from the depths of his mother's basement. I'm guessing he's 12, so I try not to be too harsh on him.

5 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

I didn’t know the congresswoman from NY is an extremely accurate QB, I just thought she is good at the Stock Market.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Joe W. Namath said:

The TV Revenue is the same if you win or lose.

I believe they do well with ticket sales.
What are the missing out on, concessions and jersey sales? 

14 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

You have no clue Jakobi Meyers could be wr 1 on alot of teams . he’s that good ask Devante Adams. ROBERT Kraft admits they should have resigned him - was very big mistake.   Tre Tucker going on his second year going to be star .   ( has a gear few have) .     Keep  talking you show how little you know .     Michael Gallup not even guaranteed to make this roster.    You have m Williams coming off a very serious injury who won’t be ready at least to game one.    You show your football lack of knowledge think a guy can come in and get the timing and chemistry with a qb when season starts.   You’re left with G Wilson and the same cast as last year trash you have at wr. 

the time to trade for Devante Adams has longed past.   You’re stuck with the same crap you had last year ,  and now you have to live with the consequences .     Joe Douglas when shown the door will regret not addressing the wr position bettter. 
put your money where your mouth is that Devante Adams will be traded to the Jets  this year.    Go ahead Boomer told you it’s going to happen.  lol   How’s M Williams rehab going- doesn’t seem to good as the Jets seem very desperate .  Not good when you go in and, and don’t go all in. You know what I mean. 😭 

I have been personally injured by this post calling Davante "Devante", maybe I should call Jacoby & Meyers for a quick settlement.

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Claymation said:

I have been personally injured by this post calling Davante "Devante", maybe I should call Jacoby & Meyers for a quick settlement.

I love it . This is your time the off-season the time for the Jet fan to enjoy everything( think big).    You know when season starts it’s going to be over before it ever started.  Still haven’t seen  a Jet fan willing to  put there money where their mouth is that  D Adams will be traded to the Jets this year.     Don’t you believe in Boomer .    No one believes this nonsense .  The time to trade for D Adams is long over with , jets fo is desperate because they know they haven’t done enough at Wr this off-season.( a lot questions with M Williams health) 

10 hours ago, Barton said:

For Boomer to comment on it like that, the players putting it out there -- something is definitely brewing. 

No it’s called click bait.   Idiot Jet fans actually believe it’s going to happen because he says that what he hearing.  They tune in to his program .    Ratings bonanza but eventually the idiot fan realizes they were duped by him.

23 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

I love it . This is your time the off-season the time for the Jet fan to enjoy everything( think big).    You know when season starts it’s going to be over before it ever started.  Still haven’t seen  a Jet fan willing to  put there money where their mouth is that  D Adams will be traded to the Jets this year.     Don’t you believe in Boomer .    No one believes this nonsense .  The time to trade for D Adams is long over with , jets fo is desperate because they know they haven’t done enough at Wr this off-season.( a lot questions with M Williams health) 

R-Holic man you are reaching - raiders Totally Stink and are doomed this season.

11 hours ago, BigRy56 said:

A lot of smoke around this Davante to the Jets rumor

More like a lot of  💩 as we are getting ready for start of training camp.  Just like before it’s all a media / Jet fans  creation.  People saw Netflix where D Adams was killing Jimmy G.( every Raider fan knew how bad Jimmy g was)    This why they started again,   Raiders have no plan what so ever to trade D Adams . This team isn’t rebuilding anything.  This team expects to be in playoffs .   What team wouldn’t want to acquire best Wr in the game.    It’s not happening .    You don’t think the Jets called the Raiders this off-season about acquiring him.   The Raiders aren’t trading him.     He might be available next season .    They have a lot key defense free agents that they have sign .   ( M Koonce, lb D Deablo , s M Epps- not going to resign him as safety deepest position , Cb Nate Hobbs , and safety T Moehrig . They have 35 million left over and should sign a couple these players in training camp.

Some of you aren’t too bright.   You know how much Raiders have to eat in salary if he was traded this year  .   Would eat so much of their cap they have left over.   Why anyone a moron you listen to anyone that D Adams coming to jets.   

11 hours ago, Dcat said:

I like meyers a lot really good #2. 
really would of loved to sign him when he was a free agent. Didn’t think he cost that much that year in free agency.Probably cheaper then Lazard but im too lazy to look up. STILL tho if mike williams comes back at least 80% id take big mike every day of the week and twice on sundays over meyers. And 💩 it would be so sick to have willson, adams, and williams on the field at same time with a little sprinkle in a corley and gipson, and were the best wr room in the league. The Best!!! Hopefully cut lazard. Dont care how much we still owe him. young players gonna learn how to be a sh*tty player by not practicing right. Id cut him just to save brownlee if it came down to that.dang if we do trade for adams before the season maybe we can get mayers(te) in the deal too. 
@Raideraholic would be so pissed but would definitely put a smile on most posters here.

oh BTW raiders suck!!!

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

No it’s called click bait.   Idiot Jet fans actually believe it’s going to happen because he says that what he hearing.  They tune in to his program .    Ratings bonanza but eventually the idiot fan realizes they were duped by him.

What do you call someone who believes a QB who ranked 27th in completion percentage is "extremely accurate"? What word would you use to describe that person?

Are they an idiot? Were they duped? What's the right way to characterize someone who has detached themselves from reality? 

1 hour ago, Raideraholic said:

More like a lot of  💩 as we are getting ready for start of training camp.  Just like before it’s all a media / Jet fans  creation.  People saw Netflix where D Adams was killing Jimmy G.( every Raider fan knew how bad Jimmy g was)    This why they started again,   Raiders have no plan what so ever to trade D Adams . This team isn’t rebuilding anything.  This team expects to be in playoffs .   What team wouldn’t want to acquire best Wr in the game.    It’s not happening .    You don’t think the Jets called the Raiders this off-season about acquiring him.   The Raiders aren’t trading him.     He might be available next season .    They have a lot key defense free agents that they have sign .   ( M Koonce, lb D Deablo , s M Epps- not going to resign him as safety deepest position , Cb Nate Hobbs , and safety T Moehrig . They have 35 million left over and should sign a couple these players in training camp.

Some of you aren’t too bright.   You know how much Raiders have to eat in salary if he was traded this year  .   Would eat so much of their cap they have left over.   Why anyone a moron you listen to anyone that D Adams coming to jets.   

Jets fan creation. Did the Jets create the show Receiver? Where he says he wants out? I believe they had 0 to do with that series.

You think Adams hasn't talked to his buddy Rodgers about getting out of LV? And that's why Rodgers said he cant wait to play with him again.

Both those examples are not the Jets and Media creating things. That's Adams himself doing that.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

I have no idea if Davante Adams (DA) will go to the Jets, but I believe that there is a high probability that he does get traded in season. The Raiders may have no plans to trade him as you alluded to, but I seriously doubt DA wants to be a part of a team that is fundamentally weak. Who traded the reason he came there in the 1st place.

The biggest stumbling block to trade him is his cap. But if someone is willing to absorb that hit, I see him suiting up in another uniform by the deadline. But that's my opinion.

4 minutes ago, Claymation said:

I have no idea if Davante Adams (DA) will go to the Jets, but I believe that there is a high probability that he does get traded in season. The Raiders may have no plans to trade him as you alluded to, but I seriously doubt DA wants to be a part of a team that is fundamentally weak. Who traded the reason he came there in the 1st place.

The biggest stumbling block to trade him is his cap. But if someone is willing to absorb that hit, I see him suiting up in another uniform by the deadline. But that's my opinion.

How is a team that won 8 games last year, improved at qb and whos division opponents (Broncos/Chargers got worse) fundamentally weak?

The Raiders are better in every aspect over last years team.  And the division got weaker.

1 hour ago, Raideraholic said:

lol, your boy said he wanted out on Netflix. Don't blame the media or Jets fans. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

How is a team that won 8 games last year, improved at qb and whos division opponents (Broncos/Chargers got worse) fundamentally weak?

The Raiders are better in every aspect over last years team.  And the division got weaker.

Are you looking to be named captain of RaiderNation? Come back to us, Cap!!

34 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

The Chargers have a new HC (a pretty good one at that), a better OL and a better RB group with Dobbins & Edwards. Their QB is also better.

The Raiders have MAXX Crosby and a solid DL, a couple of TEs and a future HOF in DA. Plus a good group of Safeties. But they are a bottom third roster, much like the Chargers.

Neither team will make much noise this season, except for the screams of DA of wanting to leave the desert.

4 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

Jets fan creation. Did the Jets create the show Receiver? Where he says he wants out? I believe they had 0 to do with that series.

You think Adams hasn't talked to his buddy Rodgers about getting out of LV? And that's why Rodgers said he cant wait to play with him again.

Both those examples are not the Jets and Media creating things. That's Adams himself doing that.

First off d Adams was talking when Jimmy G was the Qb he wanted out . Jimmy G was getting him killed every week .   Jimmy G wasn’t the Raiders Qb since week  6 last year.  What does one have to do with the other.   D Adams is one of the biggest believers in A OConnell - fact why he’s almost guaranteed to be the starter.     Second this year it’s almost impossible for the Raiders to trade d Adams- the cap hit too great.   
How many time Devante Adams been interviewed and told everyone he’s happy playing for his childhood team. Fact.   Again still waiting for the Jet fan to get me that D Adams will be playing for the Jets this year.   Any takers .  I didn’t think so.