Jets Place Mike Williams, two others on PUP List

Joe Douglas

With training camp about to kick off, the New York Jets have placed Mike Williams, Nick Bawden and Leonard Taylor on the physically unable to perform (PUP) list.

The team also added wide receiver Malachi Corley to the active roster after getting him signed earlier in the day.

Quarterback Jordan Travis and undrafted rookie free agent wide receiver Tyler Harrell were placed on the non football-injury (NFI) list.

The post Jets Place Mike Williams, two others on PUP List appeared first on JetNation.com - New York Jets Blog & Forum.

Click here to read the full story...

• Haha 1

As expected. The timeline we saw with Breece and how he was worked back is what I expect from Williams.

And the other 2 I can careless about. Oddly I care more about Taylor bc there's a slight chance he can make the team. Bawden is only useful for his wife in the stands.

17 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

As expected. The timeline we saw with Breece and how he was worked back is what I expect from Williams.

And the other 2 I can careless about. Oddly I care more about Taylor bc there's a slight chance he can make the team. Bawden is only useful for his wife in the stands.

F yeah!

-the stands 

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

He's been quite adept at stashing his entire OL on IR by midseason every year too. Really just brilliant stuff.

Have you posted in the “Jets have the best roster in the NFL” thread yet? I look forward to your insights on Douglas in there. Something about Becton and Zach, perhaps? 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, slats said:

Have you posted in the “Jets have the best roster in the NFL” thread yet? I look forward to your insights on Douglas in there. Something about Becton and Zach, perhaps? 

I’m under the impression this was always  the plan with Mike Williams. Oh yeah, Becton and Zach still suck! 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1