Non Jets training camp news around the league.....

On 7/26/2024 at 8:01 AM, Dcat said:

Justin Fields isn’t get any starting Qb job.  Watch some film it’s pretty obvious he’s not a Qb.    You have to be able to read defenses.  As nfl Qb you can’t wait till a Wr open , as you have to anticipate and throw before Wr even out of his break. ( windows are so small in the NFL, big difference from college game).   This isn’t something you can teach a Qb to do.    Justin Fields should be playing Rb, or Wr , but has no business playing Qb. 

Watch AOC numbers will further show you know nothing about football.

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

25 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

Justin Fields isn’t get any starting Qb job.  Watch some film it’s pretty obvious he’s not a Qb.    You have to be able to read defenses.  As nfl Qb you can’t wait till a Wr open , as you have to anticipate and throw before Wr even out of his break. ( windows are so small in the NFL, big difference from college game).   This isn’t something you can teach a Qb to do.    Justin Fields should be playing Rb, or Wr , but has no business playing Qb. 

I'd take Fields over O'Connell.

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, bicketybam said:

After that disastrous first sentence, how can you call anyone an idiot?

This isn’t English class , but football talk.  You show your lack of actual football knowledge.  So you might get A in English , but you get a big F in football.   Learn the game.

• WTF? 1
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

This isn’t English class , but football talk.  You show your lack of actual football knowledge.  So you might get A in English , but you get a big F in football.   Learn the game.

The Raiders blow.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/30/2024 at 6:41 AM, Raideraholic said:

How did you seem to work backup QB AOC into this post? I would be impressed if I wasn't confused. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/30/2024 at 6:41 AM, Raideraholic said:

Agree with you on fields but Wilson’s injury supposedly is significant.  Pretty stupid that a qb was doing sled drills in practice that is asinine.

On 7/30/2024 at 9:35 AM, Jetsfan80 said:

^^^ Calls the Raiders a SB contender every Summer despite never winning a playoff game since 2002.  Says everyone else doesn't know ball.

If he’s the same raiders fan on JI who was talking up Jamarcus Russell all those years oh my God

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

That sucks no one wants to see any player get injured.  He’s a great qb , and hope this doesn’t derail his career.  

I just got over plantar fasciitis. Truly sucked. The doctor tells you to do some stretches and hope for the best. 

On 7/30/2024 at 3:58 PM, Joe W. Namath said:

Roman Wilosn got carted off the field today.  Tough break.  I know he was an option for us in the 3rd round.

I was really rooting for us to take him. Disappointed he ended up on the Steelers, but even more disappointed for him

On 7/30/2024 at 11:26 AM, bicketybam said:

After that disastrous first sentence, how can you call anyone an idiot?

He was banned from all the Raiders forums for egregious syntax errors and now he lives here with us ... 

• Upvote 1

On 7/30/2024 at 9:07 AM, bicketybam said:

I'd take Fields over O'Connell.

While I've seen some questionable raider takes, Fields truly is bad.

I don't understand the wide variety of people who tear down Zach Wilson yet still think Fields should be leading an NFL offense. They've both shown they can't read defenses at an NFL level despite ample opportunity. Fields may still have a place in the NFL, but it's not leading a huddle.

It's moreso elsewhere than here, but the many Fields supporters baffle me. Ohio State fans, maybe?

• Upvote 2