NFL FOOTBALL IS SO BACK Chiefs/Ravens

23 minutes ago, Waka Flocka Flacco said:

I’ll see your Scarlett O’Mahomes and raise you HL Hunt. They’d have swastikas on the helmets if they could.

Had to look up HL Hunt because I thought you were referring to Clark Hunt’s daughter but good lord I was unaware of HL Hunt. 

Just now, T0mShane said:

The egregious post-facto PI call on Sauce was enraging, but the play where Jermaine Johnson’s shoulder pads are being pulled up over his neck and he’s literally pointing it out to the ref and the ref pretends not to see it sent me into a deep, dark place

Infuriating. We had those scumbags beat. That fkn game singlehandedly put KC in my pats/fins level hate category. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

The egregious post-facto PI call on Sauce was enraging, but the play where Jermaine Johnson’s shoulder pads are being pulled up over his neck and he’s literally pointing it out to the ref and the ref pretends not to see it sent me into a deep, dark place

I’ve hated the chiefs with a burning passion ever since 

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

We wuz robbed.  Both plays were ridiculous.  

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

Just now, Jet_Engine1 said:

He's some racist guy that died 50 years ago. Very topical. So relevant. 

Now that you’ve looked it up too, I just want to be clear on whether your intent is to die on the hill defending the guy who bankrolled John Birch or the guy who bankrolled the Nation of Islam because believe me I have jokes for either if you insist on inserting whatever your despicable opinions are into this.