NFL FOOTBALL IS SO BACK Chiefs/Ravens

17 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

I'm fighting the Hungarians and Bandits in Bohemia during the reign of Wenceslas IV of Luxembourg, King of Bohemia and Emperor of the Holy Roman Empire. 

We live different lives.  😆 

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

You win lol

And is that Good King Wenceslas from the Xmas song??  lol.

5 minutes ago, Guilhermezmc said:

Why is the chiefs RT allowed to get of his stance 2 seconds earlier than the snap?

The league is fixed in favor of the Chiefs and Taylor Swift, or at least that appears to be the popular opinion here at JN.

So....that.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Jet_Engine1 said:

Give us the logical answer to the question. We are waiting...

Star Trek Wtf GIF

Why are you waiting for something I just gave you?  

The answer appears to be that the league is fixed for the Chiefs and Taylor Swift.

Is that not the general consensus here?  It certainly seems to be from reading the thread (and many like it last year).

So like I said....that.

Just now, Warfish said:

Why are you waiting for something I just gave you?  

The answer appears to be that the league is fixed for the Chiefs and Taylor Swift.

Is that not the general consensus here?  It certainly seems to be from reading the thread (and many like it last year).

So like I said....that.

Ah. The sharp semantic ripostes of Mr. Fish! I took your answer for the usual snark at the board. 

I don't know if that's an actual thing (Swiftgate). I just think it's very strange that one particular lineman is allowed to move before the ball is snapped and line up off the LOS while the entire Ravens line is called for Illegal formation for doing it less egregiously. 

It's an easy, static, obvious call to make by the LJ. Yet they don't call it in him. Strange 

• Upvote 2

Just now, Beerfish said:

Likely has been a very good find for the Ravens

4th round pick.

Was he a find? Likely was the most productive TE in his draft besides Trey McBride. He just ran a 4.8 at his pro day and it’s too risky to draft a guy that unathletic with a premium pick.

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Was he a find? Likely was the most productive TE in his draft besides Trey McBride. He just ran a 4.8 at his pro day and it’s too risky to draft a guy that unathletic with a premium pick.

Coastal Carolina defense overshadowed likely because of the job they did containing Zach 

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

"It's hard to describe what Travis Kelce does for this offense"... proceeds to list things every TE in the league is supposed to do. 

Ladies and Gentlemen, Cris Collinsworth 

Just think, with nepotism at its finest, you can listen to collinsworth JR when Senior isn't on the mic.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Ah. The sharp semantic ripostes of Mr. Fish! I took your answer for the usual snark at the board. 

I don't know if that's an actual thing (Swiftgate). I just think it's very strange that one particular lineman is allowed to move before the ball is snapped and line up off the LOS while the entire Ravens line is called for Illegal formation for doing it less egregiously. 

It's an easy, static, obvious call to make by the LJ. Yet they don't call it in him. Strange 

Especially since there was controversy over it last year!! 

You’d think they would be looking for it. it’s maddening. 

• Upvote 1