***OFFICIAL REAL NFL OPENING DAY GAMES THREAD***

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I'm afraid I have to agree there.  The people who assumed his numbers would dip with the loss of Diggs are going to be mistaken.  Diggs was a tumor that they wisely cut off and I like the young trio of receivers they have now. 

I even have Allen in my big money fantasy league, lol.  

He's been pretty good today but I do feel like he's warming up for one of his ints

3 minutes ago, defensedoesntgetyoulaid said:

He's been pretty good today but I do feel like he's warming up for one of his ints

^^^ Didn't age well, lol

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Meh.  INTs are acceptable here and there as long as you're putting up lots of points.  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Green Ghost said:

Go in the kitchen and put a bracciole in that mouth of yours, will ya? I’m having fun with Foster Brooks here.

Really? Seems more like you are just making a clown of yourself, but do continue. It's fun to watch 🍿 

3 minutes ago, bicketybam said:

I'm not sure he survives this season. He went from penthouse to outhouse.

he got real lucky his 1st season. he is supposed to be a offensive genius but he has one of the worst offenses each year.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Fantasy Island said:

4pm games are the worst.  

To each their own. Are you a sth? If you mean a home game to attend? I suppose I understand, though I still get home by 9.

For a road game I can’t find a down side ( I get work around the house done or 18 holes). That’s just me.

• Upvote 1