Tonight is the “Aaron Rodgers game”

1 hour ago, kmnj said:

rodgers is a shell of himself from his prime

he cant roll out and move around, let alone run

the last time he threw for 300+yards was  in Dec 2021-

the jets should win tonight-this like the Titans games should be wins-lose against scrubs and you are in big trouble

Fun fact.  In 2022 his best WR was a dude named Allen Lazard.  Even so, he threw for 3,695 yards that season which would be 5th all time on the Jets.  But keep coming with the ever-fascinating "heads I win, tails you lose" posts.  This place would be an unbearable font of positivity without your hard work.

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, nycdan said:

Fun fact.  In 2022 his best WR was a dude named Allen Lazard.  Even so, he threw for 3,695 yards that season which would be 5th all time on the Jets.  But keep coming with the ever-fascinating "heads I win, tails you lose" posts.  This place would be an unbearable font of positivity without your hard work.

2022 he was not 40 and his achilles was not blown out-he is a statue back there now

he is better than Zach and gives the Jets a better chance to win however he is a shell of himself at this point-father time is undefeated -if you want to believe that Arod is still the Arod pre injury and a few years younger go right on trucking

In honor of keeping positive-man Arod has never looked better the way he rolls out and takes off running is amazing-dude is going to throw for 5000 yards and 40 tds.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Ugh 1

2022 he was not 40 and his achilles was not blown out-he is a statue back there now
he is better than Zach and gives the Jets a better chance to win however he is a shell of himself at this point-father time is undefeated -if you want to believe that Arod is still the Arod pre injury and a few years younger go right on trucking
In honor of keeping positive-man Arod has never looked better the way he rolls out and takes off running is amazing-dude is going to throw for 5000 yards and 40 tds.

This is hilarious as if 2022 was 20 years ago yes he might have lost some Mobility but that's pretty much all he's going to lose after that injury the rest of what you're saying is just Hyperbole and bullsheet. You guys talk like he is decrepit and in a wheelchair.

Sent from the FOREVER AND EVER Suicide Watch desk.

Frankly I think we're underestimating the Patriots. They've got a really good defense and even though they've got a lot of injuries they should never be on to estimated. We are not in a position where we can take teams lightly we have not been blowing out teams. We got smoked in the first game and then the second game we won but not a dominating performance by any stretch of the imagination.

I'll just be glad if we win. This offense still has to gel and it's almost like they're still in preseason mode. It will be at least six or seven games before we see what the real offense looks like hopefully we do not stack up injuries during that time.

Sent from the FOREVER AND EVER Suicide Watch desk.

2 hours ago, FidelioJet said:

What we've seen from him so far is a team thats goal is to simply keep games close and hope to pull it out late. 

We have? Holy sh*te you are living in an alternate reality? I could never imagine in a million years how Zach Wilson crapping the bed could break an individual as much as he's broken you 💔 

As long as the Jets win, I couldn't care less about Rodgers numbers. And not for nothing, he'd have to play blindfolded to play worse than Zach Wilson or Sam Darnold played against the Pats. Maybe blindfolded with a broken wrist.

• Upvote 1

I would like to see them throw more on 1st downs.  Understand they want to lean on the run so Rodgers does not have to do it all, but the dude still has a hof arm even if his wheels aint so good no more.

I wanna see him toss it. Fling it.  Gun it. 

1 hour ago, kmnj said:

Well now that's just crazy talk! LOL.

But it sounds so much better going into the game.  And now when they win, you can take some credit for willing it into existence.

1 minute ago, THE BARON said:

I would like to see them throw more on 1st downs.  Understand they want to lean on the run so Rodgers does not have to do it all, but the dude still has a hof arm even if his wheels aint so good no more.

I wanna see him toss it. Fling it.  Gun it. 

But the joy of run-run-pass brings back memories of the Kotite years.  

Good times....good times...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, jetspenguin said:

This is hilarious as if 2022 was 20 years ago yes he might have lost some Mobility but that's pretty much all he's going to lose after that injury the rest of what you're saying is just Hyperbole and bullsheet. You guys talk like he is decrepit and in a wheelchair.

Brady in his prime moved like he was decrepit and in a wheelchair, yet he did ok. I personally would take Rodgers in a wheelchair over Zach...

6 minutes ago, nycdan said:

But the joy of run-run-pass brings back memories of the Kotite years.  

Good times....good times...

Rex years too with Sanchez.  Red light green light, one two three... Good thing they held the bad guys from scoring a lot. 

6 hours ago, BigRy56 said:

The Patriots can play some defense. I think the Jets will wrap up another W tonight, but don't be shocked if the game plays out similarly to the Titans game

I wouldn't say I'll be shocked, because, you know...Jets, but the Titans at least have playmakers on offense.  The pats have Stevenson.  That's it.  Jets should win this game by at least 10.

4 hours ago, kmnj said:

rodgers is a shell of himself from his prime

he cant roll out and move around, let alone run

the last time he threw for 300+yards was  in Dec 2021-

the jets should win tonight-this like the Titans games should be wins-lose against scrubs and you are in big trouble

Post how many QBs have thrown for 300 this year

lets hear it kid

1 hour ago, Plen T said:

Post how many QBs have thrown for 300 this year

lets hear it kid

5 including an ex jet who just threw for over 300 beating this pats team in New England d - do you want me to tell u how many have thrown for 300 since Dec 2021?