Week 3 NFL Game Thread

1 minute ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Taxation is theft. 😆 

We work our entire lives, so that the government can take a piece of everything… and if we have the audacity to die without having spent thousands of dollars on a state planning, they take everything else.

It’s great.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Asymmetrical said:

how on earth is there a negative feeling towards Mike White by Jets fans? Do you people kick kittens? He's a living saint and I renounce you all 

You forget 60% of Jets fans sucked Zach's d!ck nonstop for 3 years when it was apparent he sucked in game 2 of his career.

Not the smartest people.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 2
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

The Dolphins offense stinks this year, and it stunk last year against every decent team they faced. 

No I mean you trying to sell Whites deficiency as “his dick is so big he trips on it when he scrambles “

Here’s to buffalo losing Monday night 

Episode 5 Drinking GIF by The Bachelor

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

We work our entire lives, so that the government can take a piece of everything… and if we have the audacity to die without having spent thousands of dollars on a state planning, they take everything else.

It’s great.

Not to derail, but I used to work in Pahokee/Belle Glade Fl. I showed my son videos of what it looks like there, it literally looks like areas of Haiti, total third world vibe 40 minutes from The Breakers Hotel and Mar-a-Lago. It was a tough place to work EMS. The people there have NOTHING, and they are Americans, same situation as Appalachia, and most egregiously imo, Native American Reservations.... Ignored. Meanwhile, how much goes offshore... taxation would be far more palatable if they used OUR MONEY responsibly.

But **** 'em. Ukraine needs ANOTHER $100B to launder... er... fight Russia...

Anyway, go sportsball!!

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Not to derail, but I used to work in Pahokee/Belle Glade Fl. I showed my son videos of what it looks like there, it literally looks like areas of Haiti, total third world vibe 40 minutes from The Breakers Hotel and Mar-a-Lago. It was a tough place to work EMS. The people there have NOTHING, and they are Americans, same situation as Appalachia, and most egregiously imo, Native American Reservations.... Ignored. Meanwhile, how much goes offshore... taxation would be far more palatable if they used OUR MONEY responsibly.

But **** 'em. Ukraine needs ANOTHER $100B to launder... er... fight Russia...

Anyway, go sportsball!!

Yeah, I deliberately stayed out of modern politics in my post. Not touching this. Hahaha.

• Haha 1

He is horrible, but I love mahomes

We won’t have to ever hear that cheater is the goat when mahogany mes is around

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

May your family love you half as much as Chris Collinworth’s deeply held love of Pat Mahomes. Sonnets? Shrines with candles and incense ? Pleasuring himself nonstop?

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

Look, Mike White isn’t a great QB. He holds the ball, he’s not mobile, he takes hits and gets injured. But he’s a fighter, an excellent, beloved teammate who keeps his head down, plays hurt, sacrifices for the squad, and does his best. When he’s called upon to play, he goes to war for his team and his teammates proudly follow him into battle. Mike White is what they call “a dude.” Mike White is the best of America. You guys can hate on him all you want

In this house, we honor the Mike Whites of the world, for they are the aspirational north star of what we should want the world to be. 

IMG_5632.jpeg

I can agree with the text that remains above.  My Quite 4 Lyf!

EDIT: Note that I remained a Darnold supporter when literally almost the entire forum jumped off the bandwagon.  

3 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Combo of both.  Hes got taylor swift paying for everything and a $100M podcast deal.  Hes done getting his brains beat in.

And he's also won 3 SBs.  Plus his brother just retired and he's probably envious of him for that.  He's ready to work on what I assume is an idiotic podcast full time.

3 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

And he's also won 3 SBs.  Plus his brother just retired and he's probably envious of him for that.  He's ready to work on what I assume is an idiotic podcast full time.

1- Who would spend 1 minute listening to anything that would come out of the kelce brothers mouth?  How they got $100M is mindboggling.

2- Will swift stay with him now that hes not an elite athlete?

• Upvote 1