Lead Up To Jets/Vikings Game (10/6/2024)

TuscanyTile2

Sorry fellas, but with what I just spent on two tickets to this game, the Jets are a lock to lose.  

I want to be sick, but I told my 10 y/o we'd go and with it possibly being years before we'll get another shot, I spent enough for a round trip ticket to NYC to get us some good seats.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

On 9/30/2024 at 8:43 PM, frankiepapa said:

Can we work the screen game this week, try and take advantage of the Flores blitzes?

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Get ready to celebrate Jet fans.  We will beat the Vikes and Buffalo will lose to Houston.

Sole possession of 1st place in just a few days.

All your whining this week will be for not.

• Upvote 2

" I thought the guys fought hard, anytime you have a time difference it's a challenge to execute ... ... No I'm not worried."

" But the Vikings made the same trip Robert"

"Yeah I know that Rich, but don't forget they were wearing purple ... In London that's a Lucky color ... Maybe next year we'll be able to compete in Ireland ... It's something we'll look into for sure."

" Robert , can you tell us why you went with Shish Kum Ba this week and didn't elect to use full Ra Ra Shish Kum Ba playbook?"

"Well Rich, I wanted to catch them off guard ... I blame myself I can do better ... Don't forget .. Zach Wilson was on the team last year .. and also the European crow is a Rook or a Jackdaw crow ... So that was new for us"

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

On 10/1/2024 at 11:53 AM, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

Flores’ defense presents multiple fronts and a ton of presnap disguise, heavy blitzing.

Rodgers is as smart as there is, but the Jets are at a monumental coaching disadvantage with Goldfinger calling the plays.

GoldMEMBER. 

Do NOT disparage Auric Goldfinger like that. 

Ranking the (00)7 Best-Dressed Bond Villains – Bond Suits

3 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Guy was always a class act. He had every reason to bitch about the coaching and supporting cast on the Jets, but never did.

The Jets really failed Darnold, who could have been very good with better development and more talent around him.

• Upvote 2

On 10/1/2024 at 3:44 PM, AFJF said:

Sorry fellas, but with what I just spent on two tickets to this game, the Jets are a lock to lose.  

I want to be sick, but I told my 10 y/o we'd go and with it possibly being years before we'll get another shot, I spent enough for a round trip ticket to NYC to get us some good seats.

spending time w/ the kid at a once in a lifetime event...priceless!

• Upvote 4

On 10/1/2024 at 4:44 PM, AFJF said:

Good for you - have a great time.

Regarding the money - ever walk by a Louis Vitton store in the mall and watch the faces of people when they leave? It is as if they hit the lottery when in actually they dropped 3k or more on something made in China at a cost of about 10 dollars.

What we spend and how we spend it is all relative so enjoy and hopefully you bring home a Jets victory. 

5 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

9:30am for a Jets game is cray

what are we eating/drinking?

I'm thinking bloody maria's are definitely on the menu.

8 white castle cheeseburgers and a choc shake for breakfast

Jimmy Buffs double hotdog/sausage for lunch

Miso salad for dinner - gotta watch calories 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, bicketybam said:

Sitting in the Delta Sky Lounge at JFK drinking champagne with my wife🥂 

Headed to Westminster and the changing of the guard on Saturday followed by the Churchill war room museum. I'm pretty excited.

Partying Music Video GIF by Taylor Swift

Cabinet war rooms are fantastic.  I've been a few times and it never gets old.

• Upvote 1