~~~ Lead Up To Jets/Steelers Game (10/20) ~~~

TuscanyTile2

54 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

To be fair I rather stair at a tunnel then how some guys dick is orientated in his shorts. haha

LOL

Men sizing each other is equivalent to dogs sniffing their asses, like an informal introduction

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BigRy56 said:

Russell Wilson trending toward starting? Najee Harris is a DNP today with ribs? Could be a very different offense in Pittsburgh on Sunday. Not sure if that’s a good or bad thing especially given the Jets history against backup RBs this year

@The Crusher isn't playing on Sunday and I'm guessing he'll also be having ribs.

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

17 hours ago, slimjasi said:

The Jets being favored in this game is wild (and terrifying). 

The Jets should be favored in every game going forward.  The mismatch in rosters and the schedule is overwhelming in the Jets favor.  

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Biggs said:

The Jets should be favored in every game going forward.  The mismatch in rosters and the schedule is overwhelming in the Jets favor.  

Huh?

The Jets should be favored in Buffalo? What about against Houston in a few weeks? 

18 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

eh, I wouldn't agree. 

Either way, we definitely won't be favored in Buffalo, who was favored over us in our building. 

That’s before our receivers were running the correct routes.  It will be a toss up game.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Biggs said:

That’s before our receivers were running the correct routes.  It will be a toss up game.

I suspect that it will be a tossup game, but I'm also quite confident that the Bills will be favored, unless something happens to Josh Allen in between now and then.