Woody and Rodgers phone call is worse than the Nixon tapes 🤡😡

Rodgers came here because he knew this is the only org in professional sports that would let him pull all this crap

The only thing that was saving us was the Watson debacle and now that he’s hurt…..

Will be a long season jets fans 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, oatmeal said:

Rodgers came here because he knew this is the only org in professional sports that would let him pull all this crap

The only thing that was saving us was the Watson debacle and now that he’s hurt…..

Will be a long season jets fans 

I'm starting to think Rodgers is a sociopath, just like Gase. Literally wants to take advantage of any vulnerability and then simultaneously act sanctimonious to your face or others while back stabbing you. 

It's a true work of art 

• Post of the Week 1

56 minutes ago, AFJF said:

Rodgers is probably one of those guys who is good at his job and gets mad when his coach isn't good at his.

Probably not.  He did force his way off the Packers to come to the Jets.  Its a little counter intuitive.  

• Post of the Week 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, 98jetsoasis said:

When you truly take yourself out of being a jets fan and realize that woody called Rodgers the day before firing Saleh, and then Rodgers literally went on ESPN to say he had nothing to do with it. It just brings clarity to the absolute clown car mess and joke this organization is. 

If Saleh was really that powerless and not respected then why was he head coach? It's embarrassing....

They treated Saleh like he was some plumber at the jets facility and Rodgers was constantly undermining his authority or simply showing Saleh never had any real power 

This is the environment woody has created and has now given Rodgers carte blanche in spectacular awkward fashion. The most insane part? Rodgers gloats about it on the pat McAfee show.... 

A literal joke 

episode 2 car GIF

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Barton said:

I always thought it was kinda odd how Rodgers wasnt a big fan of LaFleuru. Didnt you win 2 mvps and win like 12+ games a year with him?

Because lafleur has enough self respect and self awareness to set boundaries and actually coach. Rodgers and his ego couldn't handle it so he left. If he's not completely in charge and blameless he goes full narcissist and gets you fired like he did to Saleh. Toxic nightmare 

1 minute ago, 98jetsoasis said:

Because lafleur has enough self respect and self awareness to set boundaries and actually coach. Rodgers and his ego couldn't handle it so he left. If he's not completely in charge and blameless he goes full narcissist and gets you fired like he did to Saleh. Toxic nightmare 

The Packers had a better quarterback behind Rodgers. Same reason Woody traded for Favre. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

The Packers had a better quarterback behind Rodgers. Same reason Woody traded for Favre. 

He went full narcissist back in 2020 when they just drafted love. 

I'm starting to think about the covid stuff and regardless of what side you are on, I think he was just using once again another vulnerability as a means to an end. He literally was entertaining being VP.... Like I said sociopathic tendencies 

He literally threw Greg Jennings under the bus, go read up on it... If he doesn't get his way he goes full narcissist like he did to Saleh. 

Can you imagine how the locker room views Hackett??? He gets to stay and literally come into work drinking a Budweiser with his hat on backwards but Saleh gets fired just because he found his testicles....

It's really really bad

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, 98jetsoasis said:

I'm starting to think about the covid stuff and regardless of what side you are on, I think he was just using once again another vulnerability as a means to an end. He literally was entertaining being VP.... Like I said sociopathic tendencies 

He literally threw Greg Jennings under the bus, go read up on it... If he doesn't get his way he goes full narcissist like he did to Saleh. 

Can you imagine how the locker room views Hackett??? He gets to stay and literally come into work drinking a Budweiser with his hat on backwards but Saleh gets fired just because he found his testicles....

It's really really bad

Why does Jordy Nelson like him? It’s possible he’s a total a$$hole. But there are guys that swear by him too. Saleh got himself fired for not taking his million dollar job seriously and more concerned with the country club than football practice. 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, 98jetsoasis said:

Can you imagine how the locker room view Hackett??? He gets to stay and literally come into work drinking a Budweiser with his hat on backwards but Saleh gets fired just because he found his testicles....

It's really really bad

So now Rodgers is a sociopath that literally threw Jennings under a bus. 

I'm starting to think you're the one that needs a little therapy.

You need to relax unless you have some sources. Then you could make some real money with all this juicy inside information you have. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Why does Jordy Nelson like him? It’s possible he’s a total a$$hole. But there are guys that swear by him too. Saleh got himself fired for not taking his million dollar job seriously and more concerned with the country club than football practice. 

Ppl like even to a fault flawed ppl. I don't think it's unreasonable to suggest that him even continuing to go on the pat mcafee show and talk poetically about Saleh after obviously playing a role in him getting fired speaks to serious personality issues. Again look at the Mike Williams stuff already.... 

Once you set boundaries with him he's going to throw you under the bus and then talk with moral superiority about how he tried to do everything he could... Etc etc

Think about it, he literally said that the media can be adversarial and to do everything they can to limit distractions and make it all about football. 

He's done the opposite of that. He's toxic dude, incredible QB years ago but toxic

9 minutes ago, NYs Stepchild said:

So now Rodgers is a sociopath that literally threw Jennings under a bus. 

I'm starting to think you're the one that needs a little therapy.

You need to relax unless you have some sources. Then you could make some real money with all this juicy inside information you have. 

Look at Rodgers behavior compared to what he says...

1 minute ago, 98jetsoasis said:

Ppl like even to a fault flawed ppl. I don't think it's unreasonable to suggest that him even continuing to go on the pat mcafee show and talk poetically about Saleh after obviously playing a role in him getting fired speaks to serious personality issues. Again look at the Mike Williams stuff already.... 

Once you set boundaries with him he's going to throw you under the bus and then talk with moral superiority about how he tried to do everything he could... 

Think about it, he literally said that the media can be adversarial and to do everything they can to limit distractions and make it all about football. 

He's done the opposite of that. He's toxic dude, incredible QB years ago but toxic

The Jets seem no more or less toxic than before him being here, so who knows. Woody is in over his head and he hires people who take advantage of him. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, Matt39 said:

The Jets seem no more or less toxic than before him being here, so who knows. Woody is in over his head and he hires people who take advantage of him. 

Both can be true. It's like the other poster said. Rodgers saw an opportunity to pull his nonsense with a vulnerable organization. Everyone else knew it was toxic and weird 

37 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

We started out 8-3 with Favre and then he got hurt.  No one is a bigger Woody-hater than me but that was the right move.  We weren’t winning s with noodle arm Chad and horrific Kellen

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, AFJF said:

Rodgers is probably one of those guys who is good at his job and gets mad when his coach isn't good at his.

He’s actually one of those guys that thinks he’s Wahlberg’s character from The Departed but he’s really Matt Damon. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

This thread is hilarious.  Have people forgotten that the best player on our defense this year (Quincy Williams) raised the question of accountability after the best player on our offense (AR8) raised the same question the week before?  Is Quincy Williams a sociopath too (and whatever other BS you guys came up with).  And does anyone else remember "it's early" and "this is the nothing part of football"?  

Plus, while I do think AR8 had the power to get Saleh fired, why would Saleh have been brought back going into this season if AR8 didn't legitimately like the guy?  More than likely, Woody wanted to fire Saleh and ran it by AR8 to see if he strongly objected.  After the whole "dial back the cadence" nonsense (Saleh's "big idea" contribution to the offense) and Saleh acting like a complete buffoon against the Pats (celebrating like he just won the SB in the 1st half of a week 3 regular season game), AR8 probably was relieved to hear it.

Though even if you think AR8 was fully responsible for Saleh being fired, you should still be grateful to him for making it happen.  Saleh is a solid DC but he was completely overmatched as a HC.

Good riddance!

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 2
  • Ugh 1

3 hours ago, T0mShane said:

That’s why he’s got that huge stack of championships in his closet

Can't believe Rodgers botched that onside kick.  Bum.

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

(Waiting with baited breath for him to be good with the Jets.)

Wouldn't count on it.  He's old, broken and working for Woody Johnson.

Wouldn't blame him if he didn't show up to work tomorrow.

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

He’s actually one of those guys that thinks he’s Wahlberg’s character from The Departed but he’s really Matt Damon. 

team damon GIF

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

This thread is hilarious.  Have people forgotten that the best player on our defense this year (Quincy Williams) raised the question of accountability after the best player on our offense (AR8) raised the same question the week before?  Is Quincy Williams a sociopath too (and whatever other BS you guys came up with).  And does anyone else remember "it's early" and "this is the nothing part of football"?  

Plus, while I do think AR8 had the power to get Saleh fired, why would Saleh have been brought back going into this season if AR8 didn't legitimately like the guy?  More than likely, Woody wanted to fire Saleh and ran it by AR8 to see if he strongly objected.  After the whole "dial back the cadence" nonsense (Saleh's "big idea" contribution to the offense) and Saleh acting like a complete buffoon against the Pats (celebrating like he just won the SB in the 1st half of a week 3 regular season game), AR8 probably was relieved to hear it.

Though even if you think AR8 was fully responsible for Saleh being fired, you should still be grateful to him for making it happen.  Saleh is a solid DC but he was completely overmatched as a HC.

Good riddance!

Quincy Williams isn't getting ppl fired behind their back or protecting coaches who should be fired or running for VP possibly or saying stop listening to the media while simultaneously doing a show every week on ESPN, but saying cut out all distractions....