WTF, Another TE

PatsFanTX

:eek:

That is a little nutty. Garrett Mills projects as a H-Back/TE in the pros.

Great hands, good route runner. Very productive in college but this is a shocking move. Is Daniel Graham getting cut?

That is a little nutty. Garrett Mills projects as a H-Back/TE in the pros.

Great hands, good route runner. Very productive in college but this is a shocking move. Is Daniel Graham getting cut?

from what I heard Jason Cole just say on the radio-yes he's gonna be moved-not cut

"His ability to read blocks and play at a good pad level convinces most scouts that he can make a successful move to fullback. He does a good job of seeking out and finding the first linebacker in pass protection and keeps his head on a swivel looking for other targets to hit. He has enough natural strength to gain leverage and sustain his blocks and is equally effective as a drive blocker or as a position-and-technique type".

BB loves his TE's - always has. Stubborn? Maybe. Curious move? Certainly. BUT NO DEFENSIVE PLAYERS PICKED? NONE? Is Donnie Edwards coming to NE? I don't get it and I am not pleased. Day one = terrific. Day two = wth?

"His ability to read blocks and play at a good pad level convinces most scouts that he can make a successful move to fullback. He does a good job of seeking out and finding the first linebacker in pass protection and keeps his head on a swivel looking for other targets to hit. He has enough natural strength to gain leverage and sustain his blocks and is equally effective as a drive blocker or as a position-and-technique type".

yeah but there are some fullbacks on the board who have actually played the position that can make decent fullback projects

BB loves his TE's - always has. Stubborn? Maybe. Curious move? Certainly. BUT NO DEFENSIVE PLAYERS PICKED? NONE? Is Donnie Edwards coming to NE? I don't get it and I am not pleased. Day one = terrific. Day two = wth?

I am shocked by that as well, Garb. I thought the patsy's first couple of moves would have been to shore up their secondary.

I am shocked by that as well, Garb. I thought the patsy's first couple of moves would have been to shore up their secondary.

This is looking like a second very questionable off season in a row for BB.

Other than the 2 studs that were no brainers in rds 1-2 , his picks were curious when you look at the non activity in free agency.

This is looking like a second very questionable off season in a row for BB.

Other than the 2 studs that were no brainers in rds 1-2 , his picks were curious when you look at the non activity in free agency.

The reason for the Pats poor off season last year was because of the sucky FA's, and not the draft.

Until I see these guys play, I hold off on saying BB had a poor/questionable draft.

BTW, O'Callaghan will see significant playing time at RT.;)

The reason for the Pats poor off season last year was because of the sucky FA's, and not the draft.

Until I see these guys play, I hold off on saying BB had a poor/questionable draft.

I wouldn't be too upset about the TE - what's up with taking a friggin' kicker. ;)

Then Brady will see significant playing time on the injured list.

Callaghan is garbage.

You said the exact same thing about Mankins last year.

Remember that?

How did that turn out?;)

TX.

Nugent will out kick your 4th rounder in 06.

Guarenteed.

1,000 VCash.

Me posting at this board for a month.

My Av and Sig.

$100

Comeon! bet something with me TX. And touchbacks DO NOT count.:cheers:

TX.

124, that 4th round kicker will be lucky to make the team.

My bet is the Pats bring in a bunch of UDFA kickers to compete and one of them will win the job.

BTW, you've been here long enough to know I never bet.;)

TX.

Guarenteed.

1,000 VCash.

Me posting at this board for a month.

My Av and Sig.

$100

Comeon! bet something with me TX. And touchbacks DO NOT count.:cheers:

You sure you'll have that 1000 vcash to bet by the end of 06? lol

Archived