Official: Why the Pats lost to the Jets excuse thread

shawn306

Okay here it is.

For all those like TX, Alk, Pfsikh, DW and the rest of you turds. Your very own crying thread about how the Pats lost to the Jets.

Please be creative.

Things like field conditions, the Refs and such will not be accepted.

Also for extra credit.

Please explain how a defense who is so awful made the "Greatest QB" in the history of football look like the overated POS that he is.

Have fun.

:rl: :rl: :rl:

This kind of reminds me of the same bitch threads you guys start for yourselves to make excuses for losing. I mainly contribute this loss to the fact that the Jets are obviously in the Ref's pockets, if not in their pants. The Jets are the darlings of the NFL and it makes me sick.

MANGINI OUTCOACHED BELICHICK..THATS ALL HAT HAPPENED..PRETTY SIMPLE TO ME..HAHAHAHA

No it's not that simple. It's obvious that Mangini cheated. My guess is he knew that Belichick had been banging his wife so he sent her in as a spy and stole the Patriots playbook.

No it's not that simple. It's obvious that Mangini cheated. My guess is he knew that Belichick had been banging his wife so he sent her in as a spy and stole the Patriots playbook.

Why would anyone sleep with a homeless dude?

I know why the Pats lost-it's because Alk let me weasle out of our bet-because I told you guys I'm like Moosh in A Bronx Tale-if I'm betting on something-tear up your tickets

:) I was wiping a few beads of sweat off of my forehead this afternoon. I was like "****!! 10 1/2 weeks?" Then I remembered that we dropped the bet.

Their is no excuse. They lost because they suck. The refs tried to gift wrap it for them, but it still wasn't enough.

That was gift wrapping? Calling a penalty although a really dumb penalty as it is in the book? News flash. The Jets won, you don't have to try to make excuses although it is understandable, it's just in your nature.

Okay here it is.

For all those like TX, Alk, Pfsikh, DW and the rest of you turds. Your very own crying thread about how the Pats lost to the Jets.

Please be creative.

Things like field conditions, the Refs and such will not be accepted.

Also for extra credit.

Please explain how a defense who is so awful made the "Greatest QB" in the history of football look like the overated POS that he is.

Have fun.

:rl: :rl: :rl:

Apart from you calling the rest of us "turds" I'll tell you why the Pats lost.

They played like crap and sucked arse. No excuses here.

Mangini outcoached Belichick

RE: the trolls. Why do they post so much here? No good Patsies boards out there? Or are they closet Jets fans?

Based on the small sample we see here, it's obvious there arent enough good patsy posters to form a good board for their team. :D

Nope, that doesn't work around here

You're bringing out the Sawx excuses.........The Jets are the better team, they kicked the Patsies ass yesterday

Look at the standings JonE. You are still looking up at the Patriots.

Props to Mangini and the Jets for the win. They were the better team yesterday. No doubt about it. The blind squirrel finally found his nut after four years. Enjoy it.

Look at the standings JonE. You are still looking up at the Patriots.

Props to Mangini and the Jets for the win. They were the better team yesterday. No doubt about it. The blind squirrel finally found his nut after four years. Enjoy it.

That blind squirrel just had laser surgery. He's got 20/20 now, get used to it

Brady was playing scared like Marino used to after HE would get hit-a perfect example was the Eric Coleman INT over the middle he had a LBer bearing down on him after Hobson crushed him earlier,it forced him into that scared and errant throw-right to EC

and the Pats have a coach who is starting to have his dismal personal life effect his coaching,,

unravel is the word today

You keep posting this crap, but the fact is Belicheck has always been a miserable SOB. He's coached fine all along. In fact, if he's letting anything get to him it's that he finally left his basement film room and is getting some grade A poon.

That Pop Warner QB just kicked the crap out of your team, completely owned them

What does that say about your team?

If you want to say the Jets' D owned the Patriots O? True. Very very true as a matter of fact. Chad did not own the Patriots.

Judging by their Colts performance and now their Jets performance..thins are obviously amiss in Foxboro.

You keep posting this crap, but the fact is Belicheck has always been a miserable SOB. He's coached fine all along. In fact, if he's letting anything get to him it's that he finally left his basement film room and is getting some grade A poon.

thats the point,, he likes his new tail more than his old life

Archived