Belly handshake proof of his true personality

SouthernJet

What a POS.

Basically blows off Eric again at end of game.

Eric works for him for years and finally outduels him and you would think a man with a ounce of class would give him a 'great job kid, way to go'..

but not with this worthless POS of a human being. I am starting to think he actually expected Mangini to wait in NEW until Belly retired.

I guess Belly couldnt chat after game cause Sharon Shenocca was waiting at home with panties asunder.

Belly was just shaken at the thought that there is no more Herm to kick around two times a year anymore and may have been saying to himself "Maybe I should start keeping my good players around. Things are getting tough around here."

Mangini ate Belly's lunch today. Then came back and took his dinner too.

Belly was just shaken at the thought that there is no more Herm to kick around two times a year anymore and may have been saying to himself "Maybe I should start keeping my good players around. Things are getting tough around here."

Mangini ate Belly's lunch today. Then came back and took his dinner too.

BTW how DID Herm do today? ahem......

Did you see him turn back toward Mangini after the handshake and then hotfoot it out of there?

I bet Mangini called him a bitch.

thought the same thing at the time Bob. turned to my buddy and said,"bet Mangini just called him a prick"

they way he turned to walk away, then turned back and looked at Mangini, with that "WTF did he just say" look on his face, makes you pretty sure that Mangini said something to him that he didn't like. :)

What a POS.

Eric works for him for years and finally outduels him and you would think a man with a ounce of class would give him a 'great job kid, way to go'..

but not with this worthless POS of a human being. I am starting to think he actually expected Mangini to wait in NEW until Belly retired.

I guess Belly couldnt chat after game cause Sharon Shenocca was waiting at home with panties asunder.

Get over it.

There has got to be more to it then Mangini bolting to the Jets. Now I know Belli hates Woody Johnson for some reason. Not sure why....but that has been well-documented. But why is this obvious hatred with Belli so bad? There HAS got to be more to this story.....sure he's a d*ck - but there has to be a btter reason than Mangini leaving....has to be.

What a POS.

He got outcaoched today and he's a sore loser.

What a d!ck.

Archived