Caption this photo - Bellicheck "handshake"

Big Al NYC

I've said this a million times- there has got to be more to this than meets the eye. Belichick clearly hates Mangini. It has to be more than his leaving and throwing a wrench in the Branch situation. If anything, he shoudl respect it. Belli's done the same thing. Wonder what is at the root of this all?

I've said this a million times- there has got to be more to this than meets the eye. Belichick clearly hates Mangini. It has to be more than his leaving and throwing a wrench in the Branch situation. If anything, he shoudl respect it. Belli's done the same thing. Wonder what is at the root of this all?

Judging by their figures....a doughnut.

Belichick is a small-minded, ungracious man. His history clearly shows that. It's not a mystery to me.

Belichick is a small-minded, ungracious man. His history clearly shows that. It's not a mystery to me.

Ungracious, maybe. Small minded, no. Arrogant, stubborn and vengeful, absolutely.

Fer crissakes, he and Parcells kissed and made up. There is something to this Mangini thing that none of us are privy to. Dying to know though!

Ungracious, maybe. Small minded, no. Arrogant, stubborn and vengeful, absolutely.

Fer crissakes, he and Parcells kissed and made up. There is something to this Mangini thing that none of us are privy to. Dying to know though!

me too, be sure and keep us posted

Ask those householdkeepers you get all your info from.

Of course he is small-minded- being a good coach doesnt change that. Good point that the Thief and BP made up. Belichick must suffer from separation anxiety.

Didnt he tell EM to not go to the Jets, even if he left the patsys?

He resents EM going to the team that he shafted and shook down for a million bucks.

Of course he is small-minded- being a good coach doesnt change that. Good point that the Thief and BP made up. Belichick must suffer from separation anxiety.

Didnt he tell EM to not go to the Jets, even if he left the patsys?

He resents EM going to the team that he shafted and shook down for a million bucks.

Belli hates Woody Johnson. I've heard that from several media people. I assume it's true. Belli told EM not to take the job because the Jets organization (Read: Woody) blows in his opinion.

Some day there will be another book about BB. Maybe then we will know what the real scoop is. I refuse to beleive it's stupid ego alone.

Garb is right. There's way more to this story then just a bruised ego. Perhaps one day we'll hear why.

Maybe Mangini is hated because he left and started a rival website. I think I heard Bill say that the ** **** played a good game in his press conference.

Such things have caused bad blood in the past.

Belli hates Woody Johnson. I've heard that from several media people. I assume it's true. Belli told EM not to take the job because the Jets organization (Read: Woody) blows in his opinion.

Some day there will be another book about BB. Maybe then we will know what the real scoop is. I refuse to beleive it's stupid ego alone.

And the Putz organization is so wonderful? LOL!

The owner lies, he lets his team play on a sandlot field, and is stupid enough to give a Rusky politician his SB ring.

Truth is the Jets organization is not worlds away from the Pats, so I am not buying that explanation, either. Almost all of these multi-millionaires can be a-holes.

The thief made this into a personal thing, because that is his nature.

Will some ridiculous revelation come to light in a biography years from now? maybe, but it is still going to be a petty thing, and Belichick is a petty person.

And the Putz organization is so wonderful? LOL!

The owner lies, he lets his team play on a sandlot field, and is stupid enough to give a Rusky politician his SB ring.

Truth is the Jets organization is not worlds away from the Pats, so I am not buying that explanation, either. Almost all of these multi-millionaires can be a-holes.

The thief made this into a personal thing, because that is his nature.

Will some ridiculous revelation come to light in a biography years from now? maybe, but it is still going to be a petty thing, and Belichick is a petty person.

Petty, I'm sure. I know plenty of petty folks. I know plenty of difficult folks. I'm dealing with one right now. Maybe it's just me - but what the heck? If you are p-o'd about his leaving or his meddling in the Branch stuff - how 'bout a phone call and working it out? Cuss each other out. Whatever. Just be adult about it and deal with man to man.

Petty, I'm sure. I know plenty of petty folks. I know plenty of difficult folks. I'm dealing with one right now. Maybe it's just me - but what the heck? If you are p-o'd about his leaving or his meddling in the Branch stuff - how 'bout a phone call and working it out? Cuss each other out. Whatever. Just be adult about it and deal with man to man.

I thought only women caused drama?! Hee.

Garb is right. There's way more to this story then just a bruised ego. Perhaps one day we'll hear why.

My personal speculative opinion? when Parcells told woody he wanted to hire Belly, I am willing to bet Woody probably raised some questions about his tenure in CLE. Belly probably got wind of it through Parcells and got offended. Who is this new rich SOB to question his football abilities?

I thought only women caused drama?! Hee.

Drama queens - men and women. Drives me nuts. Actually, no. I like when I am a spectator. Being an unwilling and suprise drama character is something I loath quite a bit.

Here's a cool story for you (and no, this is not deflecting from the Pats loss):

I'm in a REALLY long line for the ladies room and I started a conversation with the woman behind me. She wearing a gold madalian with a picture of a young kid in military uniform around her neck. She I say, "is that your son? Where is he stationed." She say's, "We lost him in Iraq about a year ago." Oh no! Foot in mouth! Foot in mouth! So I apologize and you know what she said? She said she was grateful that I mentioned him. That she wants people to, but most do not. She thanked me. THANKED me. She said it helps her. Then she starts smiling and described him - the person he was. Then I told her about how I lost my mom real young - and how tragic things are when people die young.....and we talked and talked....and when it ended, she squeezed my arm and said "thank you - it's people like you that make my day." I mean, since when do I get into a "deep" ten minute conversation with a complete stranger? NEVER!

It's just had a really had a profound effect on me. You know when you just instantly connect with someone? They were put in your life - for a mere moment - but you know it was for a reason? At that moment, I could not have cared less about the game, Brady or how much longer the wait for the bathroom would be.

It was a nice moment. Go ahead.....make fun of me.....;)

Drama queens - men and women. Drives me nuts. Actually, no. I like when I am a spectator. Being an unwilling and suprise drama character is something I loath quite a bit.

Here's a cool story for you (and no, this is not deflecting from the Pats loss):

I'm in a REALLY long line for the ladies room and I started a conversation with the woman behind me. She wearing a gold madalian with a picture of a young kid in military uniform around her neck. She I say, "is that your son? Where is he stationed." She say's, "We lost him in Iraq about a year ago." Oh no! Foot in mouth! Foot in mouth! So I apologize and you know what she said? She said she was grateful that I mentioned him. That she wants people to, but most do not. She thanked me. THANKED me. She said it helps her. Then she starts smiling and described him - the person he was. Then I told her about how I lost my mom real young - and how tragic things are when people die young.....and we talked and talked....and when it ended, she squeezed my arm and said "thank you - it's people like you that make my day." I mean, since when do I get into a "deep" ten minute conversation with a complete stranger? NEVER!

It's just had a really had a profound effect on me. You know when you just instantly connect with someone? They were put in your life - for a mere moment - but you know it was for a reason? At that moment, I could not have cared less about the game, Brady or how much longer the wait for the bathroom would be.

Ah, the softer side of the gun toting Pats fan. Nice moment. Maybe I'll think about it the next time I put my foot in my mouth.

thats nothing to make fun of ,But Garb taking the first step in taking to a stranger is huge.Most people in the world now just walk around like robots or you know the ole rat race we are all in.I'am also sorry about your mom ,I lost one of my sisters and brother when i was younger so I kinda know how you feel (I think) but after you posted this I can say I feel very different about you now ,In a very good way :)

Captions:

Bill Belichick finds it difficult to shake hands despite the extra elbow room created by his cutoff sleeves.

Jets coach Eric Mangini hadn't shaken a fish this cold since a week 6 win against Miami.

The Patriots have lost consecutive games for the first time since anyone started to care about the Patriots.

A postgame handshake is interrupted when Patriots coach Bill Belichick is distracted by the presence of an unhappily married woman with very little jewelry.

Captions:

Bill Belichick finds it difficult to shake hands despite the extra elbow room created by his cutoff sleeves.

Jets coach Eric Mangini hasn't shaken a fish this cold since a week 6 win against Miami.

The Patriots have lost consecutive games for the first time since anyone started to care about the Patriots.

A postgame handshake is interrupted when Patriots coach Bill Belichick is distracted by the presence of an unhappily married woman with very little jewelry.

This Bears fan will fit in nicely here I think- welcome

Can't do it.

That you made that woman's day a little brighter, if only for a moment, is something you should cherish.

Archived