Did JI Explode?

Warfish

Jet6ever!!!

what's up!

Not much buddy, same old same old. Hoping Fielder starts over that cream-puff Pennington, working hard, not getting enough action from the wife, gaining weight, getting older - the usual.

The JI political forum has really deteriorated, it's kind of boring now. They should never have banned you.

Glad to see you've made it here...keep in touch.

ever since I joined Jetnation, my postcount over at JI has gone down from 6.9-something all the way to 5.96 :shock:

including a grand total of one post in the month of April, and 5 or 6 in the month of March.

i went back there today and saw how dead the baseball forum was, the front page had threads going back to before the season started

ever since I joined Jetnation, my postcount over at JI has gone down from 6.9-something all the way to 5.96 :shock:

including a grand total of one post in the month of April, and 5 or 6 in the month of March.

i went back there today and saw how dead the baseball forum was, the front page had threads going back to before the season started

Honestly, most of their more active posters all came over here. And, they all inspired more posts, because of how active they were.

That and baseball sucks :wink: :lol::lol:

(Well, it would for you if you were a Tigers fan)

Our baseball forum has had some real nice volume to it. We are closing in on 4,000 baseball posts in under 2 months. I think that is pretty good for a secondary sport.

True story...we tried to get linked on www.marianorivera.com The Webmaster turned us down. I think he felt our volume of baseball stuff would be appealing to his members. Thought that was funny though.

Archived