The 'Whats different now that Eric is here' Thread

SouthernJet

1.) The other 31 teams in the NFL (including the one we're playing) don't know our game plan for the coming Sunday by Monday afternoon.

2.) The absence of sniveling in the locker room, on the field, in the bus, basically anywhere. All bitching, pissing, and moaning must be done on prepaid/un-traceable cell phones. It's remarkable what happens when shut up and do your job or GTFO becomes the mode of operation.

I can probably list 10 or more...

My favorites:

1. Best players to beat that weeks opponent play. Period. The team comes first.

2. The players are getting better under Mangini. Imagine our rookies in a few years.

3. Unpredictable game plans catered to our strengths and opponents weaknesses.

4. Practicing outside in pads in December.

MANGINI>BILL PARCELL>HERM>BELLY:Nuts:

I had a nice laugh after reading that!

Super Bowl wins as Head Coaches:

Mangini - 0

Parcells - 2

Herm - Are you kidding me? - 0

Belichick - 3*

*3 as a Head Coach, 2 as a Defensive Coordinator.

Who is doing the spinning now? lol.

I couldn't care less what BB did in Cleveland. In case you forgot I'm a Pats fan.

i can't compute your logic. you just bable like an idiot. i know your a pats fan. but even a idiot would agree with me that. brady and vinatiery not belly won those super bowls.

i can't compute your logic. you just bable like an idiot. i know your a pats fan. but even a idiot would agree with me that. brady and vinatiery not belly won those super bowls.

So the QB and kicker played all the downs on defense?

They certainly account for more than 2/3 of the posts around here. Now that DRob is playing better it's more like 98%. The other 2% are about Big Brother.

Great point about DRob. Haven't seen a thread about him in weeks.

Do you think we can get chadharmamoon into a remedial English course at the local Community Centre?

Archived