1). Number of Orange Seats disguised as fans? - 30,000

2). Number of Jets fans in attendance? - 30,000

3). Number of Dolphins "fans" in attendance? - 12

4). Number of non-Jets/non-Dolphins fans in attendance? - 10,000

under

over

under

under

I have a really horrible feeling about this game , but to be psitive will say 3point game Jets.

After watching Schobel take Brick to the cleaners , I have a feeling that the #3 D and a certain Jason taylor are going to get to Chad. And if that happens.......

Jets loseing to Miami get out of this site.:Cuss:

I see a extremely tough game for the Jets.

Game one at our place saw the Dolphins shut down the short passing game with the exception of our first drive until Coles begged Schott to look vertical in the 3rd Qtr. We were then able to take control of the game until our then still suspect defense allowed Miami back in.

On a positive note, Barlow and Leon ran fairly well against the Dolphs.

I think our defense holds Miami to low teens and Chad gets Nugent in FG range enough times for a 19-13 W.

I see a extremely tough game for the Jets.

Game one at our place saw the Dolphins shut down the short passing game with the exception of our first drive until Coles begged Schott to look vertical in the 3rd Qtr. We were then able to take control of the game until our then still suspect defense allowed Miami back in.

On a positive note, Barlow and Leon ran fairly well against the Dolphs.

I think our defense holds Miami to low teens and Chad gets Nugent in FG range enough times for a 19-13 W.

I think the scoreline will be even lower. The Phin D is now ranked #3 overall and have looked better the more the season goes on , as ours has too. I see this game being very similar to the Bills game , but hope the result is very different.

As a fan of a division rival I couldn't ask for a better game to watch on Christmas. Should be a good one.

Weather may play a factor in the game if the rain forecast holds true.

Its gonna stink watching your team come one game closer to being out fo the playoffs.... why would it be fun to watch :)

Its gonna stink watching your team come one game closer to being out fo the playoffs.... why would it be fun to watch :)

It will be much better to watch if the Pats take care of business tomorrow. That's what I should have said. If the Pats lose then go Dolphins!

It will be much better to watch if the Pats take care of business tomorrow. That's what I should have said. If the Pats lose then go Dolphins!

LOL yeah it would suck for you if the Jags and Jets win ....

Isnt it great to have this going on in the AFCE this late in the year though?? Sure you would have loved to clinch but stuff like this is exciting.

LOL yeah it would suck for you if the Jags and Jets win ....

Isnt it great to have this going on in the AFCE this late in the year though?? Sure you would have loved to clinch but stuff like this is exciting.

It may be exciting for you, but not so much for me!

Archived