Best offensive weapon we got.

timbok

Is it Chad Pennington,Leon Washington,L.Coles,J.COtchery??

who is it

Question to ask is....how good do the last three make the first.

I have a little more respect for Chad, but he was bailed out alot by Coles and Cotchery in the game. The skyed to make catches.

coles. cotch is fantastic and makes teams pay for paying attention to coles but without coles getting so much attention, cotch doesn't get anywhere near 1,000 yards. cotch is an excellent #2, doubt he'll ever be a #1 imho.

Yeah, kinda like the duo in Indy, both excellent WR's, but having Harrison on the field makes Wayne better.

No Pennington... no playoffs. Three playoff appearances in five years. The two years with no playoffs he was severly injured. He's produced playoffs with (2002, 2006) or without Laverneous Coles or Curtis Martin (2006) With (2006) or without (2002, 2004) the current coaching staff.

No Pennington... no playoffs. Three playoff appearances in five years. The two years with no playoffs he was severly injured. He's produced playoffs with (2002, 2006) or without Laverneous Coles or Curtis Martin (2006) With (2006) or without (2002, 2004) the current coaching staff.

jensen made a good point :jawdrop:

i'm going to hate myself for this in the morning but POTW nom!

ps: when i was trying to post this the first time, my computer crashed... someone out there knows there is something wrong with nominating jensen.

jensen made a good point :jawdrop:

i'm going to hate myself for this in the morning but POTW nom!

ps: when i was trying to post this the first time, my computer crashed... someone out there knows there is something wrong with nominating jensen.

:rl::rl:

I just spit coffee all over my ****ing monitor..damnit johnny!!:Cuss:

:rl:

Couldn't agree more.

Penny it is.

I dont understand why people say that. The only year that Chad hasnt started the majority of our games since 2002 was 2005 when we lost our top 2 qbs while I was grabbing a sandwich. Should we have made the playoffs after losing both of them?

I can't believe some people are actually dead serious when they say "Chad Pennington".

Rajenson said Pennington so that he can continue with his little Herm agenda. I believe the latest mantra is that "Mangini had a healthy Pennington. That is why he equaled Herm's first year record". As for the others saying Chad, are you saying the same thing? If Chad is so damn important and leads us to the playoffs every time he is healthy, then you are basically saying the coach does not matter.

17 TDs, 16 INTs. What a fantastic offensive weapon.

Archived