you have to read this

TheShow

That's a load of Bull. What this guy did was stupid, not criminal. 10 years? you kidding me? this is what happens when you have a bunch of clueless, by-the-book people running the justice system without using just a drop of common sense. I hope this gets overturned.

Man that is some fUkked up sh!t right there man, I can only say that me and my friends in high school would be in jail right now b/c we had party's like that all the time.It's a shame

Yes. There's a good chance a large portion of the males in this country would be in

jail in a similar situation. Want to hear a worse situation? A guy in florida had consenual

sex with a 16 year old. He was 19 at the time i think. They labelled him a sexual

predator. In Florida it can be very tough for people convicted of this crime.

Some people in his neighborhood printed pix of him an posted them around town.

The guy couldn't take it anymore and committed suicide.

The problem with the law as mentioned above is that there is no common sense

in administering justice with this crime.

Yes. There's a good chance a large portion of the males in this country would be in

jail in a similar situation. Want to hear a worse situation? A guy in florida had consenual

sex with a 16 year old. He was 19 at the time i think. They labelled him a sexual

predator. In Florida it can be very tough for people convicted of this crime.

Some people in his neighborhood printed pix of him an posted them around town.

The guy couldn't take it anymore and committed suicide.

The problem with the law as mentioned above is that there is no common sense

in administering justice with this crime.

Hey senior how ya been man ? Glad your back I enjoy your posting. Yeah it's a real shame that the Justice system let this fall threw the cracks b/c this is normally thrown out of court ,especially when the girl wants it no?

This is crazy... they were two kids that went to school together... would she be in jail if he gave her oral sex??? I bet they still would have thrown him in again...

Glad they changed the law but what a freakin slap in the face to him that it specifically was made excluding prior cases....

That whole thing in FL. with the guy who killed himself was nuts too... MY good friend lives down there and was always updating me on that story...

We shove SEX into teens faces on a daily basis, between the "MTV's" of the world, Magazines clearly aimed at teens with titles like "Give your man what he wants in bed" on the cover... you get the point... then we call them a criminal when they do it???

Thats like dangling a steak in front of a dog and getting mad at the dog for taking it....

This is crazy... they were two kids that went to school together... would she be in jail if he gave her oral sex??? I bet they still would have thrown him in again...

Glad they changed the law but what a freakin slap in the face to him that it specifically was made excluding prior cases....

That whole thing in FL. with the guy who killed himself was nuts too... MY good friend lives down there and was always updating me on that story...

We shove SEX into teens faces on a daily basis, between the "MTV's" of the world, Magazines clearly aimed at teens with titles like "Give your man what he wants in bed" on the cover... you get the point... then we call them a criminal when they do it???

Thats like dangling a steak in front of a dog and getting mad at the dog for taking it....

Oh don't get me started on how MTV and this world set's up the youth for failure. It's the truth :good: :good: . good post ecurb.

Prosecutors agreed that the girl initiated it, but prosecuted the kid on a felony charge, anyway.

Scumbags.

Yeah the kid was supposed to say oh no please stop dont *** ** **** I might get in trouble.... :roll::roll:

Archived