JetNation's Biggest Loser thread..Now open to the public!

TaborJet

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is there a consolation prize for the person that gains the most weight during this competition? I am at a cross road. Just trying to figure out which way is more lucrative.

Do you know why my vCash total is so low? You're doing some laps around the field this Thursday.

Meanwhile, I will enjoy a hot dog.

It's pretty funny how the optimism at the start of this thread has gradually turned to one of doom and gloom. This whole exercise seems to have run out of gas like a New Years resolution. Gotta go now and have my big fat laden breakfast.

It's pretty funny how the optimism at the start of this thread has gradually turned to one of doom and gloom. This whole exercise seems to have run out of gas like a New Years resolution. Gotta go now and have my big fat laden breakfast.

You're right GreenDNA. I was doing so well up until Easter. It's been a long, busy week but although I had time to get to the gym I just didn't have the energy or strength to do it. Monday I'll jump back in to my 5am workouts!

C'mon everyone... MOVE IT MOVE IT MOVE IT!!!!!!

Summer is around the corner... Lose Weight, Feel Great!

sport-smiley-003.gifsport-smiley-007.gif:cheergal:

this unbelievable crappy weather doesnt help...

i got on the treadmill twice this past week.. ugh.

it was my hubbie's bday..so lots of cake and cookies and other hip/a$$ expanding foods.

i am just hoping zoftig women come back in style :lol:

Is it funny DNA? Is that really funny?

Do you know why my vCash total is so low? You're doing some laps around the field this Thursday.

Meanwhile, I will enjoy a hot dog.

HAHA.

I am on track for my 5k in May. It isn't much. But I have until December to take it from 5k to 10 miles!

HAHA.

I am on track for my 5k in May. It isn't much. But I have until December to take it from 5k to 10 miles!

Don't listen to him Max, neither of us can run 5k, not sure I can even walk it. So keep up the good work!!!

He just had leftover pizza for Sunday morning breakfast. Yeah, that's how to lose weight.

:animal0026:

Is it funny DNA? Is that really funny?

Atually, now that I think about it, it's not funny, it's hilarious!!

:rl::bwahaharoll::happy0071:

Ran a mile on lunch just now. It isn't much but it is better than doing nothing. Signed up for a 5k in May a 5 mile run in July and then the moment of truth -- can I take it to the next level...

me and FlJetsgirl have been walking every day now for a week and a half out at a WPB park-this morning I found the perfect place to start doing our walks PALM BEACH...right across the street from Charleys Crab on the ocean.The beach is BEAUTIFUL there no cig butts or bottle caps and rusty cans-every morning they dredge the sand making it easy to walk to the edge of the water where the sand is hard enuff to walk on...the SFJ family will continue on our trek to better health-now if I could only convince myself to stop smoking....

Glad its getting warmer out... just started playing basketball and golf again.. hopefully the activity helps out....

I only drink low suger iced tea and water now... best decision I ever made... I have lost more than 10lbs since I quit soda and gatorade...

Your so lucky.

I want to start going snorkeling again Ghost-I used to do it all the time when I first moved down here and then these things called Sea Lice started showing up at the beaches and some people (like me) are very sensitive to them and others never are not bothered. My friend Rich was saying you gotta grease yourself down with vasoline around your underarms and bathing-suit band and you won't get bit....they are actually microscopic jellyfish larvae they believe

Stepped on the scale this morning. Down 13 pounds since this started. I think I was down like 15 so I didn't gain too much back. I have 3 weeks until my 5k. I ran on lunch today and definitely have to get back in the swing of things.

Not as far along as I hoped but losing 13 is better than what I have done every other year. Hopefully I can get focused again and add to that loss.

Haven't posted here in a long, long time. Shame on me. :bag:

Well, the weather is just about here, and I'm at square one again. I started yesterday, and I'm back at the bottom of the hill, looking up again.

OK, enough of the crappy analogies. I'm re-committed to this!

this past weekend i was in a relay team that did the NJ marathon down in long branch... we did finish in the requisite time, so i got a finishers medal!!! :D

three of us walked fast... i dont run.... and one ran her leg...

anyway .. i was proud of myself.. and i am looking to extend my distance and lower my time...

i dont think there is any change in my body.. i dont do scales... but i know i am more fit.

this past weekend i was in a relay team that did the NJ marathon down in long branch... we did finish in the requisite time, so i got a finishers medal!!! :D

anyway .. i was proud of myself.. and i am looking to extend my distance and lower my time...

i dont think there is any change in my body.. i dont do scales... but i know i am more fit.

That is awesome. Congratulations.

What the hell does this mean though --

and one ran her leg...

That is awesome. Congratulations.

What the hell does this mean though

Very funny... I had to read that twice. I'm going to take a wild guess and say there were 4 people... 3 of them walked and 1 ran the entire way.

Right, right??? Do I get a prize for solving the riddle?! :cheergal:

Very funny... I had to read that twice. I'm going to take a wild guess and say there were 4 people... 3 of them walked and 1 ran the entire way.

I thought it was a Heather Mills joke. But you are probably right.

yes you are right mrs.t.. but honestly... didnt think it was much of a riddle... i was just using "fancy marathon talk" :lol:

I thought it was a Heather Mills joke. But you are probably right.

yeah because that is sooo like me to make fun of the physically different :rolleyes: other then YOU, of course! :lol:

Stepped on the scale this morning. Down 13 pounds since this started. I think I was down like 15 so I didn't gain too much back. I have 3 weeks until my 5k. I ran on lunch today and definitely have to get back in the swing of things.

Not as far along as I hoped but losing 13 is better than what I have done every other year. Hopefully I can get focused again and add to that loss.

you kidding me Max? 13 pounds is friggin awesome bro-good job....

over 2 miles again today at the beach-no jellyfish to dodge as we were walking today which is nice-you get to watch the sea and find more shells

Back on track. Running regularly and lost a few more. Back to being 15 pounds down. Hoping to kick it up a notch from here. Feeling good though.

Good job Max,I'm down 10lb's..I have not had a beer since St.Pattys day.

Archived