Adrian Jones has BULKED UP........BIG TIME

Barton

About 40 minutes ago, Adrian Jones was interviewed on PFC Radio live.

He was asked how much he weights now compared to when the Jets drafted him 1 year ago....

He said he weighed 280lbs when the Jets drafted him and he has now bulked up to 315 lbs!

This cements my feelings on Jones. Bradway, Herm and Mawae all say he is ready. And at 315lbs he's definetly big enough to be a very successful right tackle for us. :box::mrgreen:

He was asked how much he weights now compared to when the Jets drafted him 1 year ago....

He said he weighed 280lbs when the Jets drafted him and he has now bulked up to 315 lbs!

This cements my feelings on Jones. Bradway, Herm and Mawae all say he is ready. And at 315lbs he's definetly big enough to be a very successful right tackle for us. :box::mrgreen:

We need him at LEFT tackle, his natural position, because the position wasn't addressed this offseason.

I too would like to see him at LEFT tackle. He's more nimble on his feet than Fabini, while Fabini on the right side would show off his best quality (run blocking) and Adrian Jones on the left side would show off his best quality (pass blocking)

I remember hearing about a month ago saying that Jones would be the Jets LEFT TACKLE, I think Bradway said that, but then like a week later I think Herm said he would be our RIGHT tackle.

Thank god for steroids!

I remember hearing about a month ago saying that Jones would be the Jets LEFT TACKLE, I think Bradway said that, but then like a week later I think Herm said he would be our RIGHT tackle.

Well, remember, Herm also said that Doug Brien would be a Jet in 2005. :lol:

"Bad Back" Fabini ought to either be at RT, his natural position, or on the bench, if we can find someone after June 1 to take his place, or if Cavka proves himself worthy.

Damn, and here I thought sarcasm traveled well on the internet... especially here at JetNation :lol:

Cavka will replace Fabini at LT sooner than people think - he's another that got larger - also Jones body type always struck me more as a RT -

If Cavka becomes the Jets LT...Bradway is destined for the Hall Of Fame.

If those 2 guys pan out.....you'd have to put bradways 2004 draft up against any one of Jimmy Johnsons best drafts =D>

yeah, seriously that would be an abolutely sick draft if Cavka and Jones pan out to be our 2 bookends at offensive tackle.

Vilma, JMac, Strait, Cotchery, Jones, Cavka and Coleman! DAAAAAAAAMN, and not to mention a great special teamer in darrell mcclover.

Jones should play RG, Fabini RT and they should draft one of the four great left tackle prospects next year. Cavka is doomed to suck, simply because LimoLady has cursed him by annointing him a "great player". Woe is Cavka. Woe, woe Cavka.

So the human turnstile weighs 315 pounds.

PennyBoy will go down more often that one of TS's floozies.

:shock:

Guys, puff, puff pass.

You're f*cking up the rotation.

We're desperate RS. After Belichick snatched Logan Mankins out of our hands, we're short on future Hall of Fame left tackle prospects. So now we have to hope for Adrian Jones to pan out.

Just start making excuses for Peyton Manning's choketasticness and you'll get a rise out of me faster than that pair of twins at the strip bar do....

It was snowing! How was he supposed to grip the ball! And the pass interference! I swear the zebra's have Pats blindness. Just awful!

Just start making excuses for Peyton Manning's choketasticness and you'll get a rise out of me faster than that pair of twins at the strip bar do....

It was snowing! How was he supposed to grip the ball! And the pass interference! I swear the zebra's have Pats blindness. Just awful!

Nah. Your hearts clearly not in it.

Did you miss me going ballistic when EB questioned the Pats superior depth at TE, DB, and DL?

I've been going off lately, just not at you Holmes.

Did you miss me going ballistic when EB questioned the Pats superior depth at TE, DB, and DL?

I've been going off lately, just not at you John Holmes.

Ah, so it's shane with the 31" VJ!

I've been going off lately, just not at you Holmes.

It was snowing! And hard! And, we all know the Zebras are biased towards the Pats. The league wants a winner in Boston. The league sucks, and they're biased against the Jets. Funk the league!

Archived