What happened at jetsinsider?

GM

man that **** was pretty funny though........smizzy was ****ting all over him.

I remember that! NYJetsFan.com was the first Jets message board I ever joined (back in 2005 and built up over 2K posts there). It was a cool board, but they had about only 10 to 15 active members.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was quite something....quite a mass exodus of biblical proportions.

I just didn't like the attitude of "well, nobody is asking you to stay here..." As a business person, you want to listen to your customers. In my case (hospitality before back to school for Masters) if one of my supervisors were to tell a customer to leave if they didn't like what was on the menu, and then the customer found out that I kept this person on staff without repremand, they would want an explanation....

It just semed Sooth really didn't care....

It was quite something....quite a mass exodus of biblical proportions.

I just didn't like the attitude of "well, nobody is asking you to stay here..." As a business person, you want to listen to your customers. In my case (hospitality before back to school for Masters) if one of my supervisors were to tell a customer to leave if they didn't like what was on the menu, and then the customer found out that I kept this person on staff without repremand, they would want an explanation....

It just semed Sooth really didn't care....

That is what got me too....

I have met Sean, and I know him fairly well, a few years ago I used to contribute to the site and the guy writing those posts didn't seem like the guy I knew a few years ago. Maybe he was provoked, who knows...

I rarely posted on the main board there, it moved to fast for me...and stuck around on the Politics forum mostly, but having finally caught up here with everything that went on, I can't think of a good reason to post there anymore...

well, there are still a few guys I can stand...but maybe I will stick it out there until the election

I have met Sean, and I know him fairly well, a few years ago I used to contribute to the site and the guy writing those posts didn't seem like the guy I knew a few years ago.

I rarely posted on the main board there, it moved to fast for me...and stuck around on the Politics forum mostly, but having finally caught up here with everything that went on, I can't think of a good reason to post there anymore...

well, there are still a few guys I can stand...but maybe I will stick it out there until the election

I here you Piney....what are we going to do for our post counts if we can't talk politics and religion? I guess we will have to go back there for our fix!

I have met Sean, and I know him fairly well, a few years ago I used to contribute to the site and the guy writing those posts didn't seem like the guy I knew a few years ago.

i posted in the politics forum once in a blue mooon. that place sucked. listening to other peoples politics is just about the lamest thing i can think of doing anyway. the worst part is how ridiculously arrogant people get when they talk politics.

Wow. CanadaSteve and Piney, two of the best posters from the political forum.

What a treat..

I dunno, I heard a few 'things' that maybe, just maybe certain people didn't contribute enough football or Jets stuff to the board..... :roll: ....when in fact the only time he posted anything recently was of the OT variety...

My opinion...

Lets leave all talk regarding the other site behind. We are all here... part of a site that seems to have a very good sense of community. Lets focus on that. ;)

Well said, Bergen. I'm sorry for bumping this thread. I just couldn't help myself. :)

Wow. CanadaSteve and Piney, two of the best posters from the political forum.

What a treat..

Hmmmm......CTM that could be taken as a hint of sarcasm.....I don't recall us ever dropping the gloves over there! Now, if you were Flushing Jet, then I would be in trouble. Man, that guy insulted everyone.

So, how do you find this site? I miss not being able to talk about politics, social commentary, et al...but it does seem like a much more relaxed atmosphere.

ACM4LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And it continues

wwe-nwo-back.jpg

I go away for 5 days and all hell breaks loose. All I'm going to say is this:

I hate you all for making me do so much catch-up reading. You guys are the suck.

Hmmmm......CTM that could be taken as a hint of sarcasm.....I don't recall us ever dropping the gloves over there! Now, if you were Flushing Jet, then I would be in trouble. Man, that guy insulted everyone.

So, how do you find this site? I miss not being able to talk about politics, social commentary, et al...but it does seem like a much more relaxed atmosphere.

No, no insult. Not at all.

If you paid for search at JI, you'd see I complimented you there as well. ;)

I'm still going to post at JI, mainly the politics forum, just like I had been of late..

ACM4LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

as a sort of homage to JI Politics forum...With the exception of about 15 posters...that was a great forum...I loved to read some of the posts of most the folks that migrated over here...I have infinite respect for folks that are willing to cast presidential votes across their own personal party preference of just altogether refuse to be limited to the choice of (as south park so eloquently put it) a turd sandwich and a giant doosh...I saw some real good stuff there that made me think twice about a lot of my opinions

Props to all ya'll who form your views rather than letting your views form you

(formerly nmac21)

No, no insult. Not at all.

If you paid for search at JI, you'd see I complimented you there as well. ;)

I'm still going to post at JI, mainly the politics forum, just like I had been of late..

I was just kidding CTM

You have to pay to get compliments over there....DAMN, no wonder I got no love!

It just seemed that the political forum was being overun with younger guys and some bad points of view..

as a sort of homage to JI Politics forum...With the exception of about 15 posters...that was a great forum...I loved to read some of the posts of most the folks that migrated over here...I have infinite respect for folks that are willing to cast presidential votes across their own personal party preference of just altogether refuse to be limited to the choice of (as south park so eloquently put it) a turd sandwich and a giant doosh...I saw some real good stuff there that made me think twice about a lot of my opinions

Props to all ya'll who form your views rather than letting your views form you

(formerly nmac21)

Problem is, we are strangers in a strange land now....we have nowhere to speak of such things? Kinda like crossing a desert for fourty years after getting kicked out of your country....

Problem is, we are strangers in a strange land now....we have nowhere to speak of such things? Kinda like crossing a desert for fourty years after getting kicked out of your country....

no no no man...now we just get to troll...

you know...send out parties of mongol raiders and the such...not to antagonize per se ... but merely to assert our territorial boundaries without fear of a banning of being jumped in some dark ally on a saturday night .... since we now have a new home

no no no man...now we just get to troll...

you know...send out parties of mongol raiders and the such...not to antagonize per se ... but merely to assert our territorial boundaries without fear of a banning of being jumped in some dark ally on a saturday night .... since we now have a new home

Who is this?

piney!!! One of my faves from the politics forum! I am so glad to see you over here.

I can't ban people over here and wouldn't want to anyway.

It's time to be me again.

yeah, just kidding around..

wow, moving here was great for my ego...

only a few posts and already I have been called out as a fav poster...who knew....I figured I never made any sense....

no time for the jibber-jabber Kleck until you get that avatar fixed!!!

Archived