The REAL reason why some here think Kellen should start...

ECURB

Obviously they have been threatened by Kellen with a heavy duty chainsaw!

kellenchainsaw1.gif

Don't let these people fool you into thinking Kellen should start over Chad... they are only doing it because their life is on the line... they don't really feel that way!

Obviously they have been threatened by Kellen with a heavy duty chainsaw!

kellenchainsaw1.gif

Don't let these people fool you into thinking Kellen should start over Chad... they are only doing it because their life is on the line... they don't really feel that way!

:bwahaharoll:

:Banane43:

And for the people who think that ,,That is a chainsaw ,they are already on CHL and it is a dam shame I tell ya.

See, CHL is tearing at thier brain cells as we speak.

:rl: Chainsaw was the easy way out... I know its not... but most people would think it is... lol

The real reason.....

Chad Pennington can't cut the mustard. He can't make all the thorws and he can't bring this team back with his arm. He is the weaskest link .

ALl the funny pics in the world aren't going to change that fact. Chad Pennington is the worst starting QB in the NFL.

Bottom 3 worst QB's in the league. Better?

Culpepper, B. Johnson, Frye, Carr, Grossman, Vick, brooks/tuiasassopo/any raider, plummer, Green...depends on 06 - or 07...i'm sure there will be many more to throw on that list if you are talking next year.

Bottom 3 worst QB's in the league. Better?

Lets see... based on the starters from the end of 06'

Cleo Lemon

Whoever the raiders QB wound up being...

David Carr

Jay Cutler

Jake Delhomme

Charlie Frye

Jeff Garcia

Trent Green

Rex Grossman

Travaris Jackson

JP Losman

Jon Kitna

Ben Rotheleselesburger

Tony Romo

Either Jags QB

He is better than all of them

Amazing how every year the "worst starting QB in the league" has been injuried, the Jets have struggled...yet every year he's played the majority of the time, theyve atleast made the playoffs.

The Jets without Pennington = bottom 3rd of the league

Cleo Lemon

David Carr

Jay Cutler

Jake Delhomme

Charlie Frye

Jeff Garcia

Trent Green

Rex Grossman

Travaris Jackson

JP Losman

Jon Kitna

Ben Rotheleselesburger

Tony Romo

Either Jags QB

That list is comical. Starting the last week of the season does not make you a starter.

Most of these guys put up equal numbers to chad. Plus 3 of them made a Super Bowl. Out of the NFL Qb's who played 16 NFL games,Chad was bottom 3.

Cleo Lemon

David Carr

Jay Cutler

Jake Delhomme

Charlie Frye

Jeff Garcia

Trent Green

Rex Grossman

Travaris Jackson

JP Losman

Jon Kitna

Ben Rotheleselesburger

Tony Romo

Either Jags QB

Amazing how every year the "worst starting QB in the league" has been injuried, the Jets have struggled...yet every year he's played the majority of the time, theyve atleast made the playoffs.

The Jets without Pennington = bottom 3rd of the league

So are you saying the Jets are bottom third of the league with anybody on eC's list and not Chad? Thats not reality or anywhere near it.

Cleo Lemon

David Carr

Jay Cutler

Jake Delhomme

Charlie Frye

Jeff Garcia

Trent Green

Rex Grossman

Travaris Jackson

JP Losman

Jon Kitna

Ben Rotheleselesburger

Tony Romo

Either Jags QB

I agree with Smizzy about the whole starting full time thing..

Pennington is infinitely better than Grossman. Most quarterbacks are. The only reason Grossman came so close to a SB was the defense. I'll take JP Losman over Pennington. Carr can be better if he wasn't on a such a terrible team, so I'll give you Pennington over him. Delhomme played only 13 games, but wasn't doing all that bad and is at the end of his career anyway.

Cleo Lemon

David Carr

Jay Cutler

Jake Delhomme

Charlie Frye

Jeff Garcia

Trent Green

Rex Grossman

Travaris Jackson

JP Losman

Jon Kitna

Ben Rotheleselesburger

Tony Romo

Either Jags QB

What are you smoking?

Cutler, Delhomme, Green, Losman, Romo, Roethlisberger, (arguably) Leftwich and Garcia are all better than Pennington.

What are you smoking?

Cutler, Delhomme, Green, Losman, Romo, Roethlisberger, (arguably) Leftwich and Garcia are all better than Pennington.

Ehhh Wrong again Barton.

I can guarantee you the Panthers fans down here would take Pennington in a heartbeat of Delhomme. They hate him now as much as you guys hate Chad.

Losman been a starter for three years and has done squat. Sorry no dice there either.

Cutler: Too early to tell

Green: When healthy is better

Romo: I want to see how he bounces back from the loss to Seattle

Roethlisberger: I will be very interested in seeing how he bounces back especially with Cowher gone and the Steelers looking like the are going to rebuild.

Leftwitch: When healthy

Garcia: One trick QB. Probably even.

The real reason.....

Chad Pennington can't cut the mustard. He can't make all the thorws and he can't bring this team back with his arm. He is the weaskest link .

ALl the funny pics in the world aren't going to change that fact. Chad Pennington is the worst starting QB in the NFL.

That is an absurd statement. Like it or not the only times the Jets have won in the last 5 years is when Pennington is the starting QB. He's not the best QB, more like a middle of the pack guy, but saying he is the worst or among the worst just isn't true.

Losman been a starter for three years and has done squat. Sorry no dice there either.

Good try. This was his first year where he started 16 games. The year before, he played in 9 and started 8 because he did do terrible. Rookie season, he played in 4 and started 0.

Last year, he one more turnover (21 to 20), more TDs (20 to 17), less yards (by 301), higher YPA (by 0.20), higher rating (84.9 to 82.6), and 2 less completion % points. He's also younger and has had two less rotator cuff surgeries. You could call it a push, but I'd lean towards Losman.

He has improved since his first year as a starter.

I'm all for a upgrade at qb. Chads decent and I like him but, I'm not a sour person or nothing like that but I think Clemens sucks... hope i'm wrong!

Thats the thig you can THINK anything you want but until we see what we have with Clemens all we are going to have is a DECENT team. Pennington(and I know this is only my opinion) can't take a team from behind to win a game, he can't keep the defense honest with the deep threat, and he can't put the ball in the endzone.

We know what we have with Pennington and quite frankly I've conceded to the fact that we will only be able to go so far with him, and that of course begs the question are you happy just getting there? Even if by some chance Chad got this team TO the superbowl he won't win it.

How many QB's do you watch in the NFL that jump around butting heads and screaming before the game starts like Chad? I don't see it in anybody else it's like you love to see that kind of excitement from your players but not from your QB! The coolheaded QB's like Montana and Brady win superbowls. Guys like Chad Pennington and Gus Ferotte jump around and headbutt goal posts.

Good try. This was his first year where he started 16 games. The year before, he played in 9 and started 8 because he did do terrible. Rookie season, he played in 4 and started 0.

Last year, he one more turnover (21 to 20), more TDs (20 to 17), less yards (by 301), higher YPA (by 0.20), higher rating (84.9 to 82.6), and 2 less completion % points. He's also younger and has had two less rotator cuff surgeries. You could call it a push, but I'd lean towards Losman.

He has improved since his first year as a starter.

Don't forget his ability to scramble. Losman actually looked really good to me last year.

Ummm No.

I think the real reason is Pennington would never ever win us a championchip. In my opinion he is better then Rex Grossman, Brad Johnson, and Trent Dilfer. Theres just one problem, compare our defense to those three player's defense. Big diffrence.

What are you smoking?

Cutler - now way can you call him better than Chad... he took a team in playoff contention right out... Jake Plummer had them in the playoffs... Chad has made the playoffs 3 times... Cutler has to prove himself first.

Delhomme - he just isnt better, he had a couple good years on a couple good teams... he had a couple bad teams and didnt do so well.. Chad was a on team that went 4-12 and was considered to be terrible and the JETS made the playoffs.

Green - he is done, washed up, over with... in his prime he might have been better but not now.... he is about to be out of a job.

Losman - He has proved nothing, and just isnt better... he makes some terrible throws and isnt as smart during the game...

Romo - whoopee he had a great few games with a couple great receivers and a good receiving TE... he has proved nothing yet... could wind up being better but not now.

Roethlisberger - he is not better, just isnt...

Garcia - he is not better, and if Chad is supposedly one of the worst, and Garcia is better... why does Chad have a starting job and he doesnt?

Leftwich - not better than chad, another QB who teases you with a good arm and decent strength... but then cant get the job done... he wasnt better than Chad in college and wont be better in the NFL.

Garcia - he is not better, and if Chad is supposedly one of the worst, and Garcia is better... why does Chad have a starting job and he doesnt?

Damn, Barton he got you there.

People need to just say it

PENNINGTON WOULD NEVER WIN A CHAMPIONCHIP AS THE NYJ's STARTING QB

Damn, Barton he got you there.

People need to just say it

PENNINGTON WOULD NEVER WIN A CHAMPIONCHIP AS THE NYJ's STARTING QB

Mangini is the only one whos opinion matters on that, and he already thought he could in 066', now he might give him the nod in 07' again.

So ecurb,you're so deep into defending chad that you now feel the need to bash the backup/future qb? Thats not gonna win you any Biggest Homer votes ;)

I am bashing the people who have blind faith in him :)

I hope Clemens turns out to be great, he has shown me nothing to make me think that yet though. Actually if Clemens is better than Chad, then we have one hell of a QB becuase Chad is a top 15 QB himself.

Archived