BREAKING NEWS - Chad Pennington Injures Throwing Arm

ECURB

From: http://www.knoxvilletimes.org/news/sports/04012007-34-2.html

By Justin Green

April 1, 2007 (Knoxville, Tennessee) - Things look grim for the 2006 NFL comeback player of the year, news just broke here in Chad Penningtons hometown of Knoxville that he has indeed hurt his throwing shoulder. The New York Jets have been contacted but stated they have no comment on the situation as of now.

When the Pennington househould was contacted by the press in Knoxville they confirmed that in fact Pennington has hurt his throwing shoulder but would not go into detail. Though one inside report has been noted for saying that they feel Chad had gone to town on his little wanker and ripped his shoulder apart for the big finish. We will be sure to keep you posted as more details come into our office.

This is a sad day for the Pennington family and New York Jets fans everywhere, it looks like the JETS will be leaving the QB duties in the hand of second year QB Kellen Clemens. We can only hope his wife is keeping him happy in order to prevent a similar injury to his throwing shoulder.

I knew it wasn't true before I finished reading the article. According to unnamed sources Tom Brady has been spreading rumors around the league that Chad indeed does not have a "little" wanker. Brady discovered this truth after bribing Vinny in the locker room at the Patriots facilities. Testaverde was uneasy after Brady approached him and asked him if he had ever seen Pennington in the showers. Tom walked away from Testaverde muttering something about accuracy and dinking and dunking the backfield. Testaverde wouldn't have normally divulged such information, but figured that the $760,000 Brady was offering would keep him on the couch in 2007. It was an offer Vinny couldn't refuse.

I knew it wasn't true before I finished reading the article. According to unnamed sources Tom Brady has been spreading rumors around the league that Chad indeed does not have a "little" wanker. Brady discovered this truth after bribing Vinny in the locker room at the Patriots facilities. Testaverde was uneasy after Brady approached him and asked him if he had ever seen Pennington in the showers. Tom walked away from Testaverde muttering something about accuracy and dinking and dunking the backfield. Testaverde wouldn't have normally divulged such information, but figured that the $760,000 Brady was offering would keep him on the couch in 2007. It was an offer Vinny couldn't refuse.

nice sig man

Hey WTF guys... you dont think its possible for noodle arm to hurt himself in the offseason too???

In other news, Tom brady is having an affair with Jason Taylor.

you all suck big monkey balls!

Archived